2- welcome home

Luna was on her way to STAR Labs. Halfway though the ride, she regretted the decision of driving by herself and wished she had agreed with Oliver when he offered to take her. She felt so lonely. Her breath hitched when she passed by the giant Central City sign. It was crazy how just months before, she was more than satisfied with her life but now, she simply doesn't know what to make of it. Luna was different now. She stopped hanging out with her friends, she no longer laughed at jokes, and she rarely slept. Instead, she devoted all of her time to training with Ollie.

Once Luna arrived, she quickly parked and placed her hand on the door handle to open it. She instantly froze. She wasn't afraid, no, it wasn't that. It was the fact that she was once again in front of the building where she didn't lose just two people that were important to her, she lost three. Luna waited in the car for another hour, silently crying, before she could bring herself to get out of the car.

Luna was about to walk into the cortex when she heard voices coming from two directions: from the cortex and just down the hall.

"This isn't happening."

Its Cisco, She thought to herself, smiling. Then she heard footsteps going in all directions as though the group dispersed.

~Lunas POV~

I guess I should go in now.
I hesitantly walked in. And then-

"LU LU! Dude, you're back!!" I cringed at the nickname my dorky brother gave me when we were just kids.

He basically jumped on me, but I didn't mind. I instantly melted into his arms. I missed him so much.

  "Well, you said it was, and I quote, 'super duper important. Like rebuilding the Death Star important.'" He rolled his eyes when I used my Cisco voice. "So I got here as fast as I could cause I mean.... the Death Star? That's like a really big deal."

"... Ok... So, number one, I do NOT sound like that. And number two, welcome home hermanita!" He had his arms stretched wide and a smile that could be seen from outer space, but I could tell there was something bothering him. There's something off.

We've always been extremely close, Cisco and I. When we were kids, we did everything together, despite the 3 and a half year difference. Even though we aren't really twins, we have something along the lines of twin telepathy. I know when he's happy, sad, angry, etc. I can just sense it. I know something is wrong with Cisco. I decided I would simply let it go for now.

————————————————————————
A/N
aw that's sweet:)
do you have any siblings? i have an older brother!

do you guys like it so far? Harry isn't in it yet, but i think this is a good start.

please comment suggestions/requests/grammar fixes!