21- to Earth 2

"Is everyone ready to go now?" Barry was kind of getting annoyed since the team was taking a long time getting ready. I, personally, was silently freaking out. I wonder if Harry is scared or hurt.... or what if he-

"Lu lu... Are you okay?"

I looked over and gave a fake smile. "I'm fine, Cisco." The look on his face... He wanted to tell me so badly.

"Okay, let's go." We all looked back to Barry. It was like one of those scenes where all the superheroes are standing in the frame, looking all heroic.

Barry looked to Cisco and nodded his head, signaling him to open a breach. Barry, Caitlin and Julian jumped through first. I stepped up but Cisco looked back at me with a face I couldn't quite read. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Lo siento, Luna... I'm sorry."

"What are you talk-" Cisco blasted me across the room. I could have sworn I flew for a moment. I jumped back on my feet but it was too late. The breach had already closed. How could Cisco do that to me?! The next time I see him i'm going to-

"Luna! Calm down!" Iris's voice snapped me back to reality. I looked down and saw my fists engulfed with purple-blue energy. I'm getting stronger. I relaxed my hands and it disappeared.

"You knew about this didn't you?!" She looked distracted as she walked over to me, examining my face. I pushed her away but she got a hold of my face.

"Luna.. your eyes." She removed her hands from my cheeks and I pulled out my phone to see what she was talking about. I turned away from Iris, Joe, Wally, and Jesse, not wanting them to see me this way. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and then reopened them. The purplish hue that had taken over my my green eyes, disappeared. I turned back around to face everyone.

"Wally. Jesse. You're gonna get me to Earth 2." I began to make my way out of the breach room. "I need to help them save Harry." I stopped walking... crap.

"Luna how did you-" Jesse started.

I pointed to my ear. "Superhearing." She mouthed "oh" and nodded. "Anyways," I started walking again,"You guys are going to help me get to Earth 2."

"How do we do that exactly?" Wally asked me, completely confused.

We reached the Particle Accelerator and I got emotional all of a sudden. I can't remember the last time I was down here.

"Luna?"

"Sorry, Wally. Uh... So! You or Jesse, I really don't care which one, is going to run really fast. I will trail behind and siphon off your speed. Eventually a breach will open, and you will catapult me into the breach." They all looked at me like I was insane.

"How are you going to keep up with a speedster?" Joe pointed me and then pointed to Wally and Jesse with his thumbs.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around as I said, "I run really fast."

"I'll do it. It's my dad that we're trying to save." Jesse nodded to me.

Joe spoke up. "Uh-uh. I'm not gonna risk you trying to jump through that breach when it opens." Jesse groaned. "Wally. Go." Wally looked to me and I nodded to him.

We both prepared. "Let's hope my clothes survive this." Wally laughed when I said that, which made me smile. "Okay....... Go!" Wally took off and I let him get a head start. Then, I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I slowed down when I realized I caught up to Wally and almost passed right by him. Oops. After we lapped around about 100 times, a breach opened. I looked to Wally and he slightly slowed down, reached his arms out to me, and threw me into the breach. There was a blue flash and then I almost hit the ground. Instead of hitting the ground, I had my hands out in front of me and somehow made myself hover just a few inches off the ground. "That's a new one." As if on que, I fell, then got up and brushed off the dirt. "At least my clothes survived." There was a little burnt hole at the bottom of my t-shirt. "Kind of." I looked up when I heard a loud growl from miles away. Woah. This is definitely the right place.

"I'm coming, Harry."

——————————————————————
A/N
hello
i was gonna write a bit more but i wanted to put this out first.
luna is on her way to save her mans!!
hehe love y'all:)