9- the truth comes out

I lifted my hand to knock on the door. I stopped myself, took a deep breath and before my hand came in contact with the door, it opened.

"Luna. ¿Qué haces aquí? What are you doing here?"

"Mamá. Necesito tu ayudó (I need your help)." I looked up at her, revealing my tear-stained face. She quickly pulled me inside, closed the door, and engulfed me in a hug. I melted into her arms. I hadn't seen her in almost a year. I felt really bad about it, but I needed time for myself. Time to heal.

Once we were inside, mamá sat me down and made me the tea she used to always make me whenever I was upset as a kid. Out of us three kids, she favored me the most. She took extra care of me.

"So what have you been up to lately mamita?" I was getting impatient. I need to know.

"Well, after the singularity, I went to Star City to stay with a friend. They helped me with-", I paused. "Mamá, as much as I would love to talk all day and catch up..." I trailed off, keeping my focus on my lap.

"That's not why you're here." I looked up at her, confused. She sighed and took my hands into her own. "I knew this day would come eventually, mija."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could have prepared myself for this."

"They told me not to. They said that you would figure it out one day on your own." I was about to ask another question, but she put her hand up instead. "Just come with me, Luna."

She brought me to the basement, and without her saying anything at all, I looked over to one of the corners and walked over to it. In the corner there were a bunch of huge boxes. I pushed the boxes out of the way which revealed something that was covered with an old and dusty blanket. Quickly, I uncovered the object and took in a sharp breath.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." I forgot she was still there.

"Mhm."

Cisco got the size of this thing all wrong. It's pretty big. Actually, it's huge. Probably the size of a go kart.

How does this thing work, I thought to myself.

I was wiping some dust off and somehow 'activated' it in doing so.

"Hello, Luna Ara of the House of Ara. Born on planet-"

"Stop. Oh my gosh..."

~~~

"Woah, this thing is way bigger than I remember." Cisco and Barry were all up on the pod, trying to figure it out. I looked around realizing we were missing someone.

"Where is Harry?" Both Cisco and Barry looked at me confused.

"I thought you hated-" Barry started.

"I'm right here. Oh you brought the... uh..." He waved his finger at it trying to think of what it was called.

"Ship, pod. Call it whatever." I watched as Harry walked to the pod that was on the ground and furrowed his brows, trying to understand how it works. Caitlin walked next to me and lightly pushed her shoulder against mine.

"Huh? What?" I whispered, looking over at Caitlin. She raised her eyebrows.

"I saw that." She looked at Harry, then back at me.

"What no! No no no."

Before Caitlin could say anything else, I saw Barry out of the corner of my eye reach with his right arm to touch the pod.

"No Barry! Don't-" Oops too late. He touched the pod and it has some sort of force field that rebounded him across the room. "-touch it." I finished my sentence.

"It only reacts to me, guys."

"Then why are we wasting our time trying to figure it out if you could just simply activate it or figure it out yourself?" Seriously Harry? I didn't need sass.

"Cause i'm not trying to press the wrong button and blow up STAR Labs... again." He scoffed. Harry obviously knows i'm right.

Barry was deep in thought, but suddenly got an idea and grabbed Cisco's shoulder. He looked at Cisco.

"I know who we can call for help." Barry looked at Cisco. Cisco took a good two minutes until he understood what he meant.

"Brilliant Barry!!"

"Um... Who?"

Cisco opened a breach with his fist, which I had no idea he could do, and Barry went into it. He came back with some random girl. Huh?

"Hi, i'm Kara."

———————————————————————
A/N
hi!
im kinda liking this i think.
message me if you have any suggestions/requests/ideas

comment!
ily