25- someone who understands

Cisco and I had the best night ever. We went out for some pizza, brought it back to the lab, and we watched TMNT just like when we were kids. It felt good. I was exhausted by the time I got home. I locked the door behind me and threw my keys on the kitchen counter.

"Don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep." I slapped my cheek in attempts to stay awake. If I fall asleep, i'll just have another bad dream. I threw my chanclas to the side and then toppled onto the couch.

"Welcome home, Luna."

"Hi Echora." I opened my eyes and you could basically see the lightbulb appear over my head. "Echora, lets do some hacking."

"How can I help, Miss?"

I grabbed my computer. "Help me get into every satellite and traffic camera and just all the goods."

"On it."

I sat back and watched millions of cameras and different codes flash on and off the screen. Then the screen went back to its normal home screen.

"Done."

"Thanks, Echora. Could you alert me when there's trouble?"

"Of course." I shut my laptop and went to my room. "You want to help the city when you're not at the lab."

No. Echora did not just read my mind. The chip doesn't work like that. It's pretty much attached to my skull not my brain. "Yes. I guess I made that pretty obvious."

"Are you sure you want to do this? You haven't had the right training."

"Im strong enough. Also, i've trained with Ollie."

"You know that's not what I meant." I went to my closet and grabbed a tight black t-shirt and some black leggings.

"Did my mother force you to check up on me, Echora?"

"Your mother and father programmed me to treat you as they would. So it would be as if they were here with you."

"It sure does feel like that." I laughed to my self. "I just think-"

"There's a robbery a block from here."

"On it." I threw a black hoody on and jumped out of my window onto the fire escape. I climbed until i reached the roof and ran the edge to observe.

"Welp. I see a guy running away with a purse... It couldn't have been something more interesting??" I jumped down into an ally and waited for the guy to get close to it. Once he was close enough, I stepped out in front of him and he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Get out of my way!!"

He tried to get away but I grabbed the back of his jacket and yanked him back in front of me. "Just give me the purse back and everything will be fine."

He took out a gun and shot my chest. Me being bulletproof and all, it hit me and fell to the ground.

"I bet you really regret that now, don't you?"
The man stopped fighting me and pushed the purse into my chest. "Please don't take me to the police!"

"Well, you don't get to decide that." I chuckled a bit.

I looked over to my right and saw a lady jogging toward us. "Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She hugged her purse like it was a lost puppy. "As for you!" She slapped the man as hard as she could.

"Ow..." He rubbed his cheek.
~
"How was it?"

"It was boring, Echora." I slumped down into my couch. "I brought the guy to the police and all right after and they just looked at me confused. I kept my face covered, of course. But then I had to explain the whole thing to them and- I don't know."

"But you did the right thing."

I thought to myself for a moment. "Yea. I did, didn't I?" I smiled and hoped I made an actual difference.
~
I walked into the cortex and saw Iris, Barry, and Cisco waiting around.

"There she is." Boy, Cisco was not happy.

"Luna, are you insane?" Barry sure looked at me like I was.

I knew what they were talking about but I decided to play along. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what we're talking about."

"Mind clearing it up for me, Cisco?"

"You went out last night all vigilante like and-"

"Woah woah woah. Are you saying it's bad to be a vigilante cause I can go let Oliver know how you really feel."

"No. That's not what I meant Luna." Cisco looked away and tried to form a new sentence that made more sense. "What im trying to say is-"

"Is that you don't want another hero around here. That one is enough." Cisco and Barry looked at me and I could tell they didn't know what to say. "Or is it because you still think i'm a little girl?"

"No, Luna! It's not- It's not like that." Barry spoke softly.

I looked over at Iris who was quiet this entire time. "Iris?" She looked up at me and hummed in response. "Do you agree with them?"

"I- I don't know."

"Wonderful." I began walking away.

Barry called after me. "Where are you going, Luna!"

"To find someone who understands me." I got to Ciscos workroom and looked everywhere. "Got it." I grabbed the little trinket that Kara also has. I pressed the button and went through the breach.

I looked around for a moment hoping I was in the right place.

"Luna?"

————————————————————————
A/N
hiii
who do you think it is ;)
sorry i took a lil while i was having a hard time with this chapter i don't know why.
thanks for reading!!
almost 5k reads?!?! like what?! thank you so much
love you all!