27- like a love song

My eyes fluttered open. Where am I? My head is pounding so I can't even think straight. I focused my hearing since it was all over the place. Everything went silent for a moment and then a steady beeping sound was all I heard. I look to my right and saw the machine that was monitoring my heart and such. The top right of the machine had a logo. At first, I couldn't quite see so I squinted my eyes and leaned a bit closer.

'STAR LABS'

Once my headache settled, I sat up. Something tugged at my right arm and I felt... pain? That can't be right. My eyes go to where I felt that pain. An IV. But how? Nothing can penetrate my skin. I leaned my head back, but before it could even touch the head rest, I heard the door handle turn. I focused my eyes and saw Harry through the door. In doing so, I felt myself become weaker. What is going on?

The door opened.

Keeping my eyes closed, I spoke, "Harry. What's going on?" I heard his heart rate increased slightly at the sound of my voice. He took a few steps toward me. Right. Left. Right. Left. It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I realized what was keeping me so weak. I looked at my arm again, the one with the IV, and there it was. Obsidian. Not much. About the size of a pebble. It was laying a few inches away from my arm. In a state of slight panic, I flicked the pebble away and ripped out the IV without even flinching.

"Luna, what are you doing? Calm down."

I whipped my head around to look at him. "Harry? When did you get in here?"

He looked at me completely confused. "You were just talking to me a second ago..."

"What was it?" He slightly tilted his head. "What is wrong with me? What is the diagnosis?"

"Oh! Um.. It was Echora. The tech you put in your head." He pointed to my temple.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I knew it."

"Since you're on a completely different Earth-"

"Earth 2 vibrates at a completely different frequency. So I supposed that means the tech that I used works a bit different on this Earth." I reached under my shirt and removed all of the EKG stickers.

"Wait, Luna! We're not done running tests."

I look over at him. "I don't need any more tests. I know what I need to do to fix it. My eyes scanned the room in search of my purse. Once found, I lift my hand and, almost automatically, the purse comes flying at me. It softly lands on my lap.

"Woah..." For a moment, I forgot Harry was there. I look into my purse and find my tiny mirror. I lift it so it's directly in front on my face and let go of it. The mirror stayed exactly where I left it.

"Woah..."

"Quiet in the peanut gallery please." Harry mumbled a quick 'sorry' and I went on with what I was doing. I turn my head and move my hair so it's behind my ear and out of the way. This is gonna hurt a bit. "Can you get the obsidian for me?"

"Can't you just say 'accio obsidian pebble' or something."

I playfully roll my eyes and chuckle at his Harry Potter reference. "Ha ha... Very funny! Go get it.... Please." I observe as the tall man walks over to the other side of the room, picks up the pebble, and returns to my side.

He opens his palm for me to take it and I shake my head in response. "I can't."

I looked at him and he was confused yet again. He opened his mouth to say something, but then his face changed when he realized that i physically can't touch obsidian. "Ohhhh! Right. I forgot."

I slowly nodded and smiled to myself.

"Hold it up to my temple. Don't let the obsidian touch my skin, just hold it near my head." I watched in the mirror as he raised the stone to my head and held it there. The veins on my temple began to turn black and I winced at the pain it caused me. "Okay, that's good." Harry moved his hand quickly and placed the stone on the nightstand. I took a deep breath. "Okay. Here goes nothing." I lifted my hand, my palm facing my temple and used my telekinesis to pull at the tech inside my head. After a few seconds of pulling, the little string popped out and I let out a deep breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to do anything?"

"I n-need more obsidian. It's the only way i'll get this out." I looked up and noticed the lights were actually sunlamps. That's why I was healing so fast.

"Are you sur-"

"Yes! I'm s-sure! Please, just do it." He grabbed the stone and, once again, held it up to my temple. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. The pain went away slightly and I opened my eyes to find out why.

"No more. I can't. I won't." His voice cracked. Harry didn't like seeing me like this. I didn't make him continue. Instead, I lifted my hand again and pulled as hard as I could until...

pop!

What an unpleasant sound that was. I let out yet another deep breath and the mirror along with the tech that was inside my head, fell onto the bed. The ringing finally stopped and I almost immediately felt better. I took the mirror and held it up so I could see my temple and there was- what is that? A drop of liquid was there. It was the color... lilac. Using the tip of my middle finger, I lightly touched it then looked at my finger to see what it was.

Harry must have seen my confusion because he grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on the nightstand and softly took my hand. I looked up at him when as he wiped the substance off my finger. He motioned for me to move over and sat next to me on the bed. This was the first time I actually looked at him since I woke up. I grabbed the tissue and held around the lilac blotch, making sure not to touch it. "What is it?" I looked back up at him.

"That I believe," he pointed to the tissue, "is your blood."

"But i've seen Cisco and Barry's blood before. It's not that color. Then again, i've never bled before."

Harry stood up and walked to where the sink was and opened one of the cabinets. He came back and sat back down next to me. Then, he opened up what I realized was an alcohol wipe. He used the back of one hand to hold back my hair and used his other hand to wipe up the leftover blood from my temple. I love that Harry takes care of me. "There. All better." He removed his hands and I instantly yearned for his touch again. Without properly thinking it through, I grabbed his hand and brought it up to my cheek. I leaned into it and closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them again, I realized how awkward this must have been for him. So I lifted my head back up and let go of his hand.

"Sorry." I whispered. The moment I looked away, I felt his hand move my head so I was facing him again.

"What did I tell you about looking away from me?"

We stayed silently for about a minute before I spoke up again. "I should really-"

He leaned forward and kissed me. My eyes widened and I didn't have time to react. He pulled away and looked like he was almost as shocked as I was. "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just-"

I took his face in my hands pulled him to me so we could meet in the middle. When our lips connected this time, there was no hesitation from either end. We moved in sync, like the most beautiful love song. His lips were soft and plump. Exactly how I imagined them. After a minute or so, we both pulled away. I removed my hands from his cheeks, but left our foreheads touching. I opened my eyes when I felt him move his head away from me a bit. We were still very close, but sadly not as close as before. Harry pushed some hair behind my ear and whispered to me. "You have no idea how long i've wanted to do that." I simply smiled in response.

Now I seriously don't want to leave.

————————————————————————
A/N
i am so freaking sorry
its been 5ever
but i realized that i update like every other week
that's not really planned, it just happens but let's act like that's the plan !
ily xoxo bye bye