24- bonding time

"Yes. Okay. I will. No no no. Stay there. Im good I promise. Okay. Mhm. Love you too, Ollie." I chuckled to myself and looked at my home screen. It was a picture of me and Cisco when we were kids. I instantly felt bad. When's the last time I spent time with him? I've been so focused on my powers.... and Harry..... that i've neglected my forever best friend. Ill have to fix that. I turn on my heel and made my way to the cortex. Before I could turn the corner, someone pulled me aside. You guessed it, Harry. Again.

"Luna, can I talk to you for a second?" He looked.... upset? I couldn't quite read him.

"Uh, yeah. What's up?"

He looked like he was about to say something but then thought of something else and decided to lead with that first. Wow that makes no sense. What is my mind. "Um... I heard you on the phone. Who was that?" I smiled to myself because I knew he was jealous.

"It was Oliver."

He nodded slowly. "Oliver..."

"Mhm."

"So you and Mr. Queen..."

"What? Oh gosh no! He's like a brother to me. I mean, we tried that a while ago if ya know what I mean..." I let out a nervous laugh trying to lighten up the mood, but he just furrowed his brows. Welp he obviously didn't like that joke. I cleared my throat. "He was just calling to check up on how we were all doing. Ollie saw the news and everything that was going on with Grodd trying to take over the city and stuff."

Harry nodded and then he looked upset again. "That's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

I know. "Is everything okay?" Oh no. He's leaving again.

"I'm-"

"You're leaving again.."

"Yeah." He looked down at his shoes.

"I mean... Thats good, right?" No it's not good stop. "You do run a S.T.A.R. Labs over there." Beg him to stay.

"Yeah. I do..." Great, Luna. You've made the man more upset. Fix it.

"Honestly, how long can Earth 2 go without its Wells. I think it's very evident that we're all desperate for a Wells." I gave him a soft smile.

He chuckled and looked back up at me. Well, down. I'm very short. "Nah. You guys don't really need me."

"Are you kidding me right now? Yes we do. We sent an algorithm out into the universe in search of a new Wells. It doesn't get more desperate then that!"

He laughed a genuine laugh and I smiled. That was me. I made that happen. He laughed because of something I said.

I remembered something. "Oh! Before you go... I need your help with something!"

"Sure. Anything." He's not going to like this.
~
We were now in the speed lab by my pod again. This time we were fighting...

"No! Im not doing that."

"Harry! Come on! Please?"

"This could kill you, Luna! Are you insane?"

"Possibly." I smiled.

"No. Im serious. Im putting my foot down." He actually put his foot down and pointed to it. "See? Foot is down."

"Okay fine. Ill do it myself!" I lifted the air pressure gun to my head and closed my eyes.

"STOP!"

"Okay, good." I immediately grabbed his hand, put the gun in his palm and closed his fingers around it. I tried to ignore the feeling I got when our hands touched.