"Pheebs, you look fabulous. You really do." Monica smiled down at Phoebe.

"Are you sure? Really?" Phoebe grabbed the mirror to look at herself. Her eyes widened, most likely at the calamine lotion.

"See? You look beautiful." Rachel, Monica, and I took a step back. "For God's sake, dim the lights." She muttered to us.

"I–I'm hideous!" Phoebe exclaimed. Monica dimmed the lights a bit.

"It's going to be okay." I rubbed Phoebe's shoulder comfortingly.

"Ryan's been underwater. He's just going to be so glad that you don't have barnacles on your butt." Monica reassured her. Later that night, Joey came over.

"Guess what. Guess what. Guess what." He jumped up and down on my bed after we had some time alone. I was wrapped up in the sheets.

"What, Joey?" I chuckled at the childish way he was acting.

"You are looking at the new processor at...whatever company your brother works." He lay back down next to me.

"That's great, Joey. But I promise, you'll get your big break. You have a true talent, and you shouldn't give up on it so easily." I held one of his hands and kissed the top of it.

"So...what are we doing about gifts?" I furrowed my brows. "For tomorrow?" He asked.

"Oh my God! Our anniversary's tomorrow!" I got up from the bed quickly. 

"Yes, it is. I thought you would remember." He pouted a little.

"Joey, of course I remember. Shoot. I was supposed to go shopping today." I crossed my arms over my chest, now aware that I was standing naked.

"How about this? We meet up for dinner here. I'll wear a tux, you'll wear a dress. I'll make us a fancy candle–lit dinner. Then, we'll exchange gifts. After that, we'll get changed into our pajamas and watch movies all night long." He suggested.

"Sounds great. God, I can't believe we confessed our feelings for each other in the nursery ward of a hospital." I slipping into his shirt and got under the sheets again, cuddling him.

"Who knows? Maybe we'll start trying." He buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"After we're married." I giggled at his eagerness. The next morning, I went shopping with Monica. 

"I cannot believe you guys have been together for a year!" She kept talking about me and Joey while I looked through clothes.

"Monica, what do I get him? I need something good." I groaned tiredly.

"Sorry, honey, but I've got to meet up with Richard. But tell me how it goes." She kissed my cheek before running off. I was looking at some home decorations when it hit me. I know exactly what I'm going to get him. Later that night, I walked into my apartment to see Joey setting up the table with the food and candles.

"Happy one year anniversary, baby." He motioned toward the dining table.

"Aw, Joey. Happy one year anniversary to you, too. I'm going to go change quickly." I kissed his cheek before running into my room. I slipped into the dress and grabbed the gift I got him before stepping out. When he saw me, his mouth opened a little.

"Wow...my God, you're beautiful. I love you, Suparna." He let out. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"I love you, too, Joey. I love you so much, words can't explain what I'm feeling." I shook my head.

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me the best time of my life for the past year." He pulled me into him. I noticed 'Can't Help Falling in Love With You' by Elvis playing in the background.

"And thank you for being the best guy alive." We gently rocked to the music. "I can't wait any longer. Could we do gifts before dinner?" I fanned my face.

"Exactly what I was thinking." He picked up the beautifully packed box. "You first." I rolled my eyes jokingly and took the box. I carefully opened it up. 

"More Tiffany? Joey, you're really raising the level here, and I don't think I'll be able to top it." I chuckled slightly nervously.

"You could get me candy, and I would still be the happiest man alive." He pushed a strand back behind my ear. I lifted up the top to see a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.

"Joey, I am going to kill you." I looked up at him.

"What? Why? You don't like them?" He sounded a little worried.

"No. I am going to kill you because I freaking love them!" I jumped on him, wrapping my arm around his neck. He caught my legs and held them at his waist. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Joey!" I kissed all over his face before getting off of him. "Your turn. There's two." I handed him the small box first. He opened it up.

"'Go to the second room'. What's that supposed to mean?" He asked me.

"Come on." I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him into the room. I spent all day decorating the room with guy stuff. I put in a microwave, TV, and even a mini fridge.

"Suparna, what's all this?" He glanced back at me.

"You spend a lot of time with me, and I understand being around a girl takes a lot of effort. So...I made your own man cave. You can bring Chandler and Ross, and you guys can hang out in here. We can even put in more stuff." I explained my thought process behind this.

"This is amazing! You even got me the Die Hard movies!" He gushed at everything.

"Alright, I'm glad you like it. Now, let's get changed into our PJs and eat while watching movies." I extended my hand out to him.

"Let's go!" He picked me up bridal style and took me into the living room.