Note + Sequel???

♡♡♡ NOTE ♡♡♡

Hey, it's the writer of S.S.S here. So that was the epilogue. The story has ended... Sorry- just crying a bit. I want to thank everyone who has ever voted, commented, shared and read this story.

It means so much that you stuck though my slow small updates and I apologize for that. This last year has been really hard for me- life keeps throwing things at me, I've been in hospital so many times although it did give me a good time away from school to write S.S.S.

Your comments and even just pushing that small little star at the top of your screen always made me feel better, thank you. Thank you to my friends who helped me through when I was sick and not feeling well, it helped to get back and write this. Thank you to the people who continued to renew my faith in sebby and make me love him even more every second that passes.

I never thought this story would reach so many reads when I started it. I still remember writing that first chapter near the start of the year. I didn't know what I was in for. It started with a small idea and it grew into something more.

Now, there may be a sequel if you want one- I have started plans for it but I'm unsure wether to publish it yet.

So if you want a sequel just tell me :) um I'll be putting up the playlist that helped write this story for you's.

I just want to say thank you again, it means completely so much to me that you wanted to keep reading this through all the cliffys and terrible writing.

Thank you xx

VιδιlιΤy

♡♡♡