Sharing

Sebastian's Second Sister part 35

Sharing

A/N I won't be able to update next week, I'll have no internet. So here's a long chapter to make up. Thank you's.

••• Violet's point of view •••

"Ummm," I hummed. Was it just me or did his eyes just change colour in the last few seconds? He pulled back further.

Confusion swept over Sebastian- his face distorted. "Is something wrong Vi?" His eyes were the colour of emeralds glinting in the dark. They were beautiful. The black had been expelled from them- only a slight trace of it was left behind, staining the green darker.

I pulled my phone out of my cardigan pocket. I angled the small camera at him and snapped a picture.
He smiled. "What was that for?" He rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes sought for answers, as did the tone in his voice.
I threw him the phone. He caught it expertly and twisted it about in his hands.
Clear disbelief was written on his face. "What is this?" Sebastian demanded gripping the phone.

It was my turn to smile. "It's you."

"No." He shook his head. "No, it's not. Did you edit this?"

"No."

He choked. "Then, this is..." April fools, nah not really. "My eyes have never been green before." his breathing was deep and forced. The news was taking a toll on him, he looked up. "Thank you."

* * *

We arrived home to a peaceful apartment. Pfft. Jace, Simon and Kyle were playing video games on the couch noisily. It was 'Need For Speed' and I really wanted to sit down and play but I also wanted to rest for a while.
I was tired and felt a little queasy.

I wiped my lips with the frayed sleeve of my shirt, Sebastian looked at my stomach worriedly. The queasiness passed and I continued to walk to my room.
Once I had shut the door behind us, Sebastian picked me up gently-scooping me up in his strong arms. "What are you doing?" I cried in joy when he spun me around.

Sebastian stopped, his hair was covering his eyes. I laughed and brushed it away. He smoothly laid me on the bed. The afternoon sun was shining through the window- onto his face. It made his skin look like honey and his hair like gold. No doubt my hair was of the same shade in the light.
The boy bounced on the bed next to me; crossing his long legs as he bounced.
"We should buy an apartment."

Sebastian spoke swiftly, my mind slowly processed what he had just said. Does he want me to move in with him again. "Like together?" I asked stupidly.

"Mmmmhmm," he nodded. He had stopped bouncing now and was looking at me with a straight and serious face. "If you want, we could move in together. It'll be just us and the baby- when it comes along," his soft hands were on my stomach comfortingly. A long jagged white line ran down the back of his left hand, I traced over it with my thumb.
He laughed. "Our love was violent sometimes wasn't it?"

I laughed forcibly, those lines sounded familiar though. I saw Sebastian had a questioning look on his face, I realized I still hadn't given him an answer.
It seemed perfect, the image. Just the three of us living together, as if we were hardly shadowhunters at all. The image was rippled by the fact that the clave were still looking for him, he did still kill shadowhunters.

But he's changed. The clave won't see that though, the clave won't see the beautiful boy before them- so complex yet so perfect at the same time. Sebastian.

"Yes, we should." I agreed.

••• Sebastian's point of view •••

(A/N okay I need to put on a special playlist for this)