Calm Anger

Sebastian's Second Sister part 11

Calm Anger

••• Violet's point of view•••

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Sebastian asked me.

We were hanging out on the couch. Clary had left with Jace for another date just after dinner. I left her bedroom and met up with Sebastian in the lounge.

"I don't know..." I teased. "Depends on which country we are in."

He sensed my tone and figured out I was joking pretty quickly. "Is Europe good enough?"

"I don't know...depends on which city it is."

He pushed my shoulder jokingly. "I don't know...maybe London?"

He said it in a high voice trying to imatate me. I did not sound like that!

I punched him full on the shoulder, I wanted to leave a bruise. Sebastian laughed at me but rubbed his shoulder nonetheless.

"You punch like a girl!" He said.

My smiled faded and I gave him a look that said *That's seriously sexist.*

Sebastian shied away from me afraid that I would hit him again. So I actually did hit him hard enough. I'll help put an Iratze on it later.

I jumped up off the couch and pulled on my coat.

He took this as a signal that he should move too. He pulled on his boots and stood by the door.

I checked to see what he was wearing as I pulled on my own boots. He was wearing a dark grey t-shirt and black skinny ripped jeans.

"Isn't London cold?" I asked him. "Especially at night?"

"I'll be fine."

I highly doubted that. I pulled a black coat off the hook and helped him into it. I didn't want him to get any colder than he already was. He stood there with his shoulders slumped.

"Is that it?" He said impatiently.

Nope. I pulled a scarf off the hook and wrapped it around his neck. Then I topped it off by pulling a beanie over his pale hair. I took a step back and admired my work. He looked cute, like a little snowman himself. He shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged, he was going along with it because he saw how happy I was.

We made our way out the door and onto the streets of London.

* * *

We walked out of the coffee shop. Sebastian handed me a coffee and we walked down the cobbled street. I cupped my hands around the take away cup for warmth. Sebastian held his in one hand as he pushed his hair back with the other. The street was dark but I could see fine. I sipped my coffee, the warm fluid entered my body. The warmth soon disappeared as the liquid cooled down inside me.

As we passed a small alley Sebastian's hand intertwined with mine. I didn't mind, he was warmer than me for once. Footsteps rang out from behind us. I heard a whistle, like someone was calling for their dog.

"Hey baby, come here!" A voice called out.

I whipped my head around to see four guys walking after us. One was wearing a grey hoodie. He stood at the front of the advancing group. I guessed he was the one who called out, he was the leader.

The guy in the hoodie smiled cruelly as he advanced.

He was suggesting the horrible things that he wants to do. I could see it in his eyes too, the excitement and danger that lurked in his brown orbs. Sebastian's hand slipped out of mine. He turned and walked towards the guys.

With every punch he threw another word came out of his mouth.

"Don't. You. Dare. Talk. To. Her. Like. That!"

The other three guys were on the ground unconscious whereas Sebastian held the leader up against a wall by the throat.

"Sebastian!" I called out to him. He looked at me for a moment then turned back to the guy. "He's not worth it, he's just a stupid human."

He let the guy drop to the ground. "Yeah, I guess you are right." He agreed.

As the guy struggled to get up Sebastian punched him once more to prove a point before he returned to me.

We walked a distance away before we started to talk.

Sebastian scuffed his foot on the ground and he looked down. "Some guys..."

I wasn't sure what to think. I was so confused in the moment. I was so shocked at what those guys had said and done. I wondered if I didn't have Sebastian with me, where would I be right now? Not any place good.

They weren't worth it. It wasn't like we could get in a lot of trouble with the mundanes though, we're shadowhunters. There's so much the mundanes can't see, can't prove.

"Thanks." I spoke quietly but loud enough so he could hear.

He took my hand once again as we stood in front of the portal that would take us to the apartment.

Sebastian leaned down planting a soft kiss on my forehead. A comforting gesture, a friendly gesture. He pulled me close as we stepped into the portal.

A few moments later we were back in the apartment. It was warmer in here than outside. The lights were off, just as we had left them. It was a good sign, it showed that Clary and Jace weren't home yet.

I pulled off my coat and hung it on the hook. Sebastian did the same. We looked at each other, our eyes meeting. Sebastian hugged me once more.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice was full of concern.

I nodded. "Yeah."

The light suddenly switched on to illuminate us. His arms were still around me as Clary stepped into the room. "Where have you been?"

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Hey sailors!

First authors note...wow. Sorry for this chapter, I just feel I had to write about this kind of thing. When a guy you don't know whistles at you, don't turn around and give him attention, thats all he wants, thats why he does it. Being in that situation is a bit confusing. You don't know what to do, I guess you should just keep walking. Don't even look his way to see if they mean you. They do it for attention.

Ok off that note. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far! Thanks for all the support my little sailors :)

VιδιlιΤy xxx

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω