Recall

Sebastian's Second Sister part 33

Recall

IT SAYS IT ALL IN THE TITLE

••• Violet's point of view •••

"What do you think you are doing?!"Sebastian pushed Kyle backwards. Kyle stumbled into the wall and used it as support.

He was panting slightly a concerning look shadowing his face, Kyle wiped his palms on his jeans and looked up at Sebastian.

I saw that Jace and Simon were leaning away from the two boys. "You gonna fight?" Kyle taunted Sebastian as he neared. I tried to jump up and stop it, Clary restrained me. A message written on her face clearly 'don't intervene, let them sort this out'.

"No." Sebastian backed away slowly, looking down as he talked. "No, you're not worth it."

I felt like doing a comical action where I wiped the sweat off of my forehead, the problem was I didn't have any sweat, my hands were restrained and this wasn't a comic. The moment eased off, so did Clary's grip on my arms.

Kyle yelled and tackled Sebastian to the ground. Kyle threw the first punch as he positioned himself on top of Sebastian. "Well you're not worthy of Violet!" my eyes widened as Kyle laid into Sebastian. I struggled to get away from Clary. Jace and Simon realized the seriousness of what was happening, they went in and pulled Kyle away from Sebastian.

Clary let go of me and I went flying towards Sebastian- I knelt next to him as he struggled to support himself on his elbows. There was a dark crimson trail of blood running from his split lip, the skin underneath his eyes was darkening rapidly with every second he breathed- that was going to bruise. I held his face gently as he struggled into a sitting position.

Sebastian spat blood out of his mouth. I looked at the spot of red on the carpet-Mom was going to freak when she saw that. "I know," he whispered, he was barely audible and I wouldn't have heard him if I wasn't right next to him. "I know I'm not worthy of her, I remember that every day when I look in the mirror and see a monster staring back at me. Maybe I'll never be worthy of Vi, but I can try- I can try to be a better person, for her."

Shit. That was... I wiped at my eyes, yes I was crying. His words hit me like a bomb, they were deep. I looked at him through my blurred vision, sure he had blood coming out of his lip and the bruises under his eyes were as dark as night, but he was still beautiful, I still loved him.

Kyle wriggled out of Jace and Simon's grasp, he walked towards us, a slow sarcastic clap coming from his hands as he walked.

He was lowly chuckling to himself. "Are you going to tell him Violet?" his hazel eyes rested on my stomach- I felt it churning, I wanted to run to the bathroom and hide, "or should I?"

Sebastian looked at me worriedly, I could see him clearly now, a hint of terror evident on his face. "What is he talking about Vi? Did something happen?"

A lump formed in my throat as I tried to push two words out, I couldn't, the pressure on my vocal chords restricted me from talking.

Clary, Jace and Simon decided to 'sneak' out of the room after deciding that this wasn't any of their business.

Kyle smirked. Never have I hated his smirk so much. "She's pregnant. But wait! There's more!" Sebastian scowled at the boy as he he prepared for the worst. "Violet and I woke up in a very interesting position this morning." Okay, that's it! I wanted to punch his face right in...with a duck.

Kyle wasn't intentionally being like this, I don't think, I just think that he doesn't know how to react to the situation he made. Sebastian looked to me- devastated. "Tell me this isn't true, please!" he pleaded softly.