Agility

Sebastian's Second Sister 

Chaper 5: Agility

••• Violet's point of view•••

We walked along the grass. There weren't any people around, probably because it was around midnight. The Eiffel tower loomed overhead. The lights lit it up, it stood out against the dark sky. I looked beside me, Sebastian's hair was the same light pink that the tower was. The lights had lit up the grass and anything underneath it.

I nudged him gently with my shoulder. He nudged me back just a little harder. I pushed him with one hand and look away. Next thing I know, he tackled me to the ground.
"What was that for?" I ask through my laughter.
He was positioned on top of me. Sebastian smiled down at me. " I don't know..."
I tried to push him off of me. I couldn't.
He started laughing at my failed attempt of pushing him away.

His laugh was angelic, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard. I could see my lit up face in his dark eyes. It was the happiest I'd ever seen myself. I started to look up at the tower. It was so tall. I never imagined being here with him. My old life at the institute seemed a lifetime ago, when in reality it was only a week or so.

He rolled off of me and swiftly stood up. "Here." Sebastian held out his hand to me.
I accepted it and he pulled me up. "I didn't play many games as a kid..." He said saddened, "but I did learn one."

"What?" I asked.

His hand lingered over my shoulder. "Tag!" His hand came down, tapping my shoulder quickly before he ran away.

I chased after him, under the tower. He would slow down now and then, when I got close he skipped off giggling like a school girl. I chased him for ages yet I couldn't catch him.
Exhausted I lay down on the grass. His face appeared over mine. "What you doing down there?" He mocked.

I rolled over in slight annoyance. I could feel him put one leg either side of my waist. "What are you doing?" I said.

"This.." He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder.

I struggled in his grasp. "Sebastian, let me down!" He shook his head in protest.
He walked away from the tower and onto the street.
To the odd passing car it must've looked weird. Like he was kidnapping me. Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't.

The boy kept walking from street to street. He then placed me on the ground in front of a brick wall.
"What was that for?" I asked in confusion.

Sebastian laughed, he flipped his hair out of his eyes then looked down at me. "There was this policeman watching us in the park. I thought it would be funny if it looked like I was kidnapping you." I wish I could've seen the policeman's face. That would've been hilarious.
I can just imagine it...

I noticed while I was laughing Sebastian had made a portal. He picked me up and we walked through.I looked around to see the familiar walls of the apartment. "We're home," He stated.

He set me down on my own two feet. I looked at him for a brief moment before I hugged him. "Thanks for taking me out tonight." I pulled away from him and looked up to see his reaction.

His eyes glowed brightly in the light. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."
I nodded slightly in agreement. I watched as his eyes moved down to my lips. I was suddenly aware of the small space between us. It was getting smaller by the second as he leaned down.
His lips were just millimeters away from mine. I was unsure of wether I wanted to kiss him or not. Our lips were just about to meet.

"Sebastian?" A voice called out from a meter or so away.

Sebastian pulled away and looked down the hallway. I stood there shocked at who was in front of us. "Jace..."