Friendship

Sebastian's Second Sister part 27

Friendship

••• Violet's point of view •••

The wind blew in through the window, the heat of the morning sun baring down in rays. The curtains blew around slightly, restrained by the ties. Kyle was lying on the ground next to my bed. The covers tangled around him. His peaceful face glowed in the light, his eyes shut calmly. His hair was a dark halo around his head.

Someone moved from beside me. I turned to see Sebastian lying in the bed next to me, he was perfection. Clearly. His pale skin reflected the sun in it, his luminous hair swept into his eyes, the fluffiness of it in the morning made me want to run my hands through it and laugh like a school girl.

I blinked slowly, taking in the calm scenery around me, the two boys snoring quietly. Then my alarm went off. BEEEEEEEPPPP!!!

The boys shot upwards in a start. I laughed at Sebastian's face when he saw that Kyle was in the room.

"Why is he in here Vi?" he wiped his eyes, dazed.

I didn't want to tell him, it was between me and Kyle. Sebastian wouldn't understand. "His room gets really cold at night, mine's much warmer." I lied swiftly avoiding eye contact. I pretended I was still sleepy and put my head on the pillow and stifled a yawn.

Kyle gathered up his blankets and pillows and left with a grateful nod in my direction.

It has been two months since we left his house, since Kirsty had forgotten us. It has been really harsh on him, at night he seems to think more and he can't stand being in the room alone. He often just comes in while I'm sleeping, he lays down his blankets and sleeps upon them.

Poor guy. He's keeping the secret about Sebastian being here and I keep his secret about why he sleeps in my room sometimes. It's a fair trade but I worry about him just as much as Sebastian.

Sebastian has nearly been caught a few times by my family, even Luke. He's had to hide in the most awkward places like under my bed, in my closet, in the bathroom, on the fire escape, even behind the door. He's had so many close calls.

He rolled out of bed and I saw what he was wearing. Just plain black underwear. His chest was bare and exposed. His slender figure moved towards me- pinning me to the bed.

"You're a very bad liar Vi, but if you don't want to tell me it's fine, I won't make you do something you don't want to."

He pressed his body onto mine, the fluffy quilt between us, restricting our skin from touching. Well my long shirt that I wore with my shorts would stop that too but...

Sebastian kissed my nose gently, I loved him so much. I had missed his touch, his personality, his eyes, his lips. My eyes trailed down to his lips finding them inviting. Nothing was holding me back anymore, well besides that and that and- no need to ruin the mood Violet.

His lips attached to mine, they moved sweetly and slowly against mine.

He pulled away too suddenly. I was left wanting more, it was infectious. "Sebastian," I whispered running my hand down his chest.

His lips came down again, this time hard. They hungrily moved against mine. I was being consumed in the kiss, my hands fisted in his fluffy snow white hair.

He pulled me closer to him, pushing the quilt out of the way. My heart beat faster as his hands explored my body. He grasped onto my shirt and began to pull it off. I stopped him, putting a hand on his in haste.

He released and stumbled backwards. "Sorry." He whispered.

I shook my head, that wasn't why I stopped him. "The door is unlocked." I pointed to the door. He ran to it and locked it immediately. He jumped back on top of me and began the kiss once more.

It became heated very quickly once more, He wasted no time in pulling my shirt over my head.

"Vi," He gasped my name in the kiss. This small space between us was too far. I pulled him down closing the gap, there was no more room between us, I could feel the pounding of his heart against my chest.

My fingers traveled down his back slowly, tracing small runes into it with my fingers.

He left a trail of small kisses down my body, he stopped when he got to my shorts. He slipped them off swiftly and continued to leave kisses around my navel. I pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. Incest? I don't give a shit anymore. If he is the only one who loves me, then I will takes it, for I love him too, it says so on my wrist.

Sebastian's lips attached to mine once more.

He hitched my leg around his waist and pushed up against me.

"This is wrong," I whispered into the kiss. I knew it was, thats why we had to avoid our family.

He pulled his lips away and looked down at me.

"I know." I wasn't expecting those words to come out of his mouth, I didn't really mean it, but in a sense it was wrong. "I know... you're all I have though, you are the only one who loves me, who can see past all of the past and everything, who can see me for me."

A tear slipped out of my eye. I wiped it away with my arm. He grabbed my wrist softly and turned it outwards. "Te amo, you remembered."

I nodded smiling at the happy look on his perfect face. "I love you too Sebastian."

* * *

I had a shower, washing my hair and changing into a plain blue dress. It was hemmed with white lace, giving it the effect of rippled clouds across a brilliant blue sky. I walked out into the lounge to see Kyle eating Frosty Flakes on the couch. He twisted his head to look at me, a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked.

He laughed. "Oh Seb! Oh Violet! Love me!"

I balled my hand up in a fist as I held a smile on my face.

"You better shush before I make you," I threatened him playfully.

He covered his face theatrically. "Surely you should shush, I could hear you and him doing it-"

My mother walked into the room at a 'oh so perfect time'. She heard Kyle's last sentence and looks at him strangely.

She raised an eyebrow. "Kyle, you may continue."

I was going red from holding in my laughter and hiding my embarrassment. Kyle looked at me a daring look on his face. Oh hell no! He was going to say something stupid.

"Well," he started."It seems that your daughter here-"

"SHUT UP KYLE!" I attempted to stop him by putting my hands over his mouth.

He struggled away from me and started running in a circle around me singing. "She's up all night to the sun. I'm up all night to get some. She's up all night for good fun. I'm up all night to get lucky!"

Jocelyn's face lights up as she decodes the message. "Oh my, have you got a boyfriend Violet?"

I throw a pillow at Kyle. He stops singing and smiles at me before kidnapping his cereal and hiding in his room. "Why didn't you tell me?" She says happily.

Well because he is my brother...

"I wanna meet him, invite him over for tea!" she grins as she walks out of the room.

Oh no, well I was in trouble, thanks to Kyle. What was I going to do?