Clarity

Sebastian's Second Sister part 12
Clarity

••• Violet's point of view•••

The light suddenly switched on to illuminate us. His arms were still around me as Clary stepped into the room. "Where have you been?"

I stood there shocked, in Sebastian's cooling arms. Now that he had taken his coat off he was getting colder. Clary had crossed her arms and was waiting for an answer. I couldn't be bothered with her right now. I don't care what she says, Sebastian isn't like that. He quietly slipped away from me.
"Um, I'm just going to..." Sebastian tried to go up the stairs but Clary blocked him.

"You're not going anywhere until you explain." She was mad.
He came back to me and grabbed my hand for support. Clary unsheathed her sword and pointed it at Sebastian's neck.

"Don't touch her!" She yelled at him, pushing the blade further into his skin.
His hand slipped from mine as he backed up against the wall.
Clary looked at me over her shoulder. "Go to my room."

If I left them it would go back to how it was before. Sebastian smiled at Clary and pushed the blade away with his finger.
He smirked. "You can't hurt me, you'll hurt Jace."

I almost forgot about the dark rune that binds them together, the dark rune that is saving Sebastian right now.
"Oh and thanks for those scratches on my back last night." Sebastian added.

Clary and Jace... The bond... If Sebastian gets hurt then Jace does... If Jace gets hurt then Sebastian does... Does that mean that...I am not going to think like that, especially since it includes my sister.
"Shut up Sebastian," She snapped.

He laughed. "You know I felt the iratze you put on him after too!"
Sebastian pushed her too far. I saw her hand flying through the air, Suddenly my knife was in my hand.
I pointed it at her throat and her hand stopped.

"What are you doing Violet?" She said.
I made her back away from Sebastian before I talked. "Stopping you from slapping him."

Her eyes went wide with shock. "Why are you protecting this little shit?"
I had two reasons actually.

"If you hurt him then you'll hurt Jace," I looked over to see hurt evident on Sebastian's face. He thought it was for Jace. "And he is my brother. I love him and I don't want you to hurt him."

"Our brother." She stated.
Wow, now she claims that he is her brother.

"No," I said coldly. "He's not your brother, I'm pretty sure we established that when you kept disowning him."

She threw her hands out in anger, Her red hair spilled over her shoulders.
"He is a monster," Clary whispered.

I don't care. I don't care. I don't care. I held in all my anger and walked away from her. I grabbed Sebastian's hand, pulled him up the stairs and into his room. He locked the door behind him and collapsed to the floor. I threw my knife to the ground, disgusted with myself and fell next to him.
Sebastian looked at me with his dark eyes, I could see my reflection in them, I looked tired.
I just pointed my knife at my sister, we had a big fight over a boy, I just had a big fight with Clary....

Sebastian pulled me into his chest as the tears spilled from my eyes.
He patted my back as they came out quicker and quicker. I gasped for air. He began to make slow circular motions with his hand against my back. He talked quietly with his soft voice. "It'll be okay. It'll be okay."
It won't.