Destined

Sebastian's Second Sister part 17

Destined

••• Violet's point of view•••

The Shadowhunters closed in on us. I saw Alec and Izzy among the crowd, fighting the dark Nephilim along with Magnus. The green hill surrounding the ritual site was covered in a thick, red substance. It was weird to think that 24 hours ago I was in Sebastian's apartment crying my eyes out. Now I was in the midst of a bloody battle.

Jace had taken me out of the apartment for a walk and we never returned. He had held me captive at the ritual site, Jace had flung my knife away, I was missing Alamos (My knife) dearly. Soon after Sebastian had shown up with Clary. Apparently she had destroyed the apartment when they left. In that moment I thought of my sketch pad that had been lying on the couch, that would've been destroyed too.

Meh. I'll get a new one.

Jace had since let me go because they were being overwhelmed and because he was holding Clary at the moment. When he saw her, he dropped me to the ground and ran for her. Sebastian held a sword to my throat, in case I escaped. His pitch black eyes stared down at me coldly, I had my doubts wether or not he would kill me if I tried to escape. I looked to Clary, Her red hair blew in her face. She noticed someone in the crowd and my gaze followed hers. Simon was rushing towards towards us with a sword sheathed to his back.

Clary threw her head back and hit Jace in the face. He had stumbled and loosened his grip enough for her to escape. Clary ran towards Simon with a strong, fierce look on her face.

Simon pulled the sword out of its sheath and ran forwards .

"Give me the sword!" Clary cried out to Simon.

She thrust her hand out for the sword and I watched as Simon handed it to her.

Sebastian's arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me away from Clary. I tried to scream for her but his hand that covered my mouth muffled my screams. It's weird to think that these hands that I'd held so many times would be used to restrain me.

He retreated, pulling me along with him. I was watching as Clary got further and further away. I looked back at Sebastian. He had determination on his face, his eyes were cold unlike I have ever seen them before. This wasn't the boy I knew. My brother pushed me down onto a rock and looked at me sternly.

"Stay here," He said with no empathy.

I didn't like the person he was right now, like all the good times had been covered by the bad ones. He really was dangerous, he had an edge to him now that I hadn't seen before. It was frightening.

I looked around for a escape, I saw nothing, besides an arrow head on the ground next to the rock.

I brushed my hair out of my eyes and sat obediently on the rock.

Sebastian hadn't moved, he was observing the battle from a distance, he could tell his side was losing. His strong stance scared me, why me? Why did he pull me back here to retreat? There was a flicker that I had seen out of the corner of my eye. I focused on it, it seemed like fire, there was something odd about the fire but I was too far away to figure it out.

Suddenly Sebastian doubled over as the rune on his chest began to burn. Now was my chance to escape. I rolled off of the rock and onto the ground expertly.

"No!" Sebastian reached for me, one hand still clutching his chest. I picked up the arrow head and used it to fend off his outstretched hand.

The blade ran down the back of his hand, causing a red liquid to seep from the broken skin.

He stumbled back, shocked at what I had done.

The realization had hit me too. By the angel, I had just cut him. Sebastian's eyes flashed with hurt and tears began to form.

"Sebastian," I said. "I didn't mean t-"

He shook his head. "I know."

The shouts of other shadowhunters nearing panicked him. He began to look around frantically, like a trapped animal. Sebastian's eyes landed on me, they were full of sadness, I felt him slipping away.

He knelt down and ran his blooded hand over my cheek. "I am so sorry, I must leave you now sister."

He stood up and began to walk away. Leaving me siting in the dirt.

"Sebastian!" I screamed.

It was pure agony, it hurt so much more then compared to the last few months. I didn't want to loose him, he was my brother, my blood, I need him in my life. Sure he makes it a roller coaster but there is still a part of me that loves him. It is wrong I know, he is my brother.

He is the only one I have truly loved, I had used lies to cover it up. Wow, I seriously needed to see a therapist my mind is so stuffed up, it's all over the place.

Sebastian turned to face me, a single tear now running down his face.

"Te amo," He said softly. His eyes had turned a bright green, like the blades of grass in the morning with dew resting upon them. The moment ended and the light faded out of them, the black took over again, before he disappeared into the darkness.

Before he disappeared out of my life.

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

That is not the end! Sorry for the short chappie, I just really wanted to update for yous. I was unsure of how to put this scene in the story, so I did it now. This is the best plan I have ever had for a story, but its nothing compared to what is coming next.

Thank you for everything the votes, reads and the comments. They are all lovely, thank you.

Cya soon my little sailors :)

VιδιlιΤy

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω