Protected

Sebastian's Second Sister part 31

~A/N sorry this chapter is short it's a wind down chapter, I wanted to ease off all the suspense a bit, here you go!~

Protected

••• Violet's point of view •••

Kyle's reaction was more of a dumbfounded look instead of the satisfying shock I was expecting. "Do you think we... last night..." He had said slowly. Not being able to deal with it all in one morning, (well it was around 2 in the afternoon now) I'd left. I walked out just as always. A million thoughts were traveling through my head like a tap on full blast.

I hadn't noticed I'd been sitting at a small table until someone spoke to me. "Can I take your order?" An older girl asked. Her burgundy hair was pinned up, a red bandana tied around her head. Her impatient brown eyes seemed to be softened by the freckles on her face and the light apron she wore over black.

"Where am I?" I asked looking around for a familiar landmark. The girl's face softened as she probably thought I had dementia, I could tell- she wasn't hiding anything.

She leaned closer and I saw a name badge pinned to her chest. Katie. What a nice name, I like it. "Well you are at Dillion's Café, it's a few streets south of Waverly avenue."
I stood up, ready to thank the girl for her help, a hand shoved me back down into my seat.
Katie disappeared as a familiar face sat down in the chair opposite me.

"Violet..." The boy was looking darkly at me, the shadows under his eyes evident. He looked as if he had a hard time getting out of hell, and I bet he did.
His light brown hair fluffed in the wind. A knife glinted from underneath the ebony coloured coat he wore over a red shirt. The shirt was ridiculously unbuttoned- only the bottom two buttons were done up, it left his chiseled chest in full view.

His baggy jeans hung around his waist and it was easy for me to tell you what colour his underwear are (okay, they are grey). My eyes traveled up to his jaw, it was sharp and defined his boyish features.
I was curious to know what he wanted, although the glint of the knife put me off any words to say.
The dark grey clouds overhead darkened my mood, I wasn't worried about myself being in danger anymore I had someone's baby inside of me, It could be Kyle's if only I could remember last night.

An unwanted smirk played upon his lips. I finally found my courage to speak. "How'd you get out of hell so quickly Theo?"
He rolled his eyes, it was something only he would know.

"Congrats on your engagement," Theo was cockily looking the the garnet on my hand. "And on your baby." He added a second later.

I put my arms protectively over my stomach, "how-"

"I know a lot of things, especially whose baby it actually is." He taunted me with the thought of knowledge.

If I spoke out and asked him who is the father then he'd know for sure that I was curious and he could use it against me, to manipulate me. I wasn't going to fall into that trap easily. Sure, curiosity is going to pain me; but not as much as whatever he has planned for me. I stood up, swiftly if I must say. "It's my baby, now excuse me but I don't have time for you."

I walked of sassily, I could feel his dark brown eyes boring into my back, I just kept walking.

* * *

I was a block away from home so I sat down on the pavement and called Sebastian on my phone. He picked up on the second ring. "Hey babe, how you doing?" he said instantly, he was huffing loudly.
I looked down to my stomach and wanted to tell him everything, but I don't think over the phone was the best idea.

"Umm," I started, " I'm good, I ran into Theo though."
Sebastian's heavy footfall assured me that he was running.

"Are you okay? What did he want?" He asked frantically as I heard the sound of something snapping.

"Um, not much," I paused, "What are you doing?" he was panting much louder now and the snapping noise was getting louder.

"Well," pant, "I went to apologize to," pant, "the werewolves and- well they're trying to kill me."
Oh my goodness, seriously? He previously just wiped out Praetor Lupus and then he expects them not to want or try to kill him?

"Your ring." I reminded him of the piece of jewelry on his hand that be could use to teleport.
He made a slight 'oh' sound before the line disconnected.
The buzzing sound on my phone signaled that he had left.

The pavement below me suddenly felt cold and uncomfortable, I looked up the street making a quck decision to walk the last block and go home. I stood up and put one foot in front of the other slowly. I smiled at my fiancés stupidity. A person stumbled into my view, looking like they appeared from thin air. I turned with no doubt as to who it would be.