Stamina

Sebastian's Second Sister part 38

Stamina

••• Violet's point of view •••

I stood outside my bedroom door. I had my hand on the handle ready to walk in when I heard Sebastian sobbing. I paused for a moment.

"Sebastian, maybe Theo was lying. I mean there's no proof." Kyle tried to assure Sebastian.

It didn't work too well, I could hear Sebastian's sobs getting louder. "Look, we can go search for her, I know it is hard-"

"How do you know what it's like?!" Sebastian yelled at Kyle, I hadn't heard Sebastian raise his voice in a while, I was ready to walk in there but something held me in place.

"I had to leave someone I loved so dearly, they are on my mind everyday. The pain never goes away, it fades slightly but you never forget."

I knew who Kyle was talking about exactly, my heart slowed in sadness. There was a slight moment of silence before Sebastian started to cry again.

"Sebastian!" Kyle yelled.

I opened the door ready to run and hug my fiancé.

"What?"

Sebastian was sitting on my bed, his eyes rimmed with red, his cheeks glinted from crying. Kyle's lips were planted on Sebastian's. Sebastian had a shocked look on his face either from me coming in the room or more likely the boy across from him kissing him.

Sebastian shoved Kyle away.

Kyle laughed from the ground and wiped his lips.

"Um? What just happened?" I asked.

Sebastian jumped up and hugged me. He sobbed into my shoulder excessively.

"Great timing Violet," Kyle clapped sarcastically. "I'm sorry, I had to get him feeling something other than sadness. It was my plan to go searching for you but he wouldn't stop crying."

"Shut up," Sebastian mumbled into my shoulder.

I laughed at the situation. "You sure Kyle? It seemed like you enjoyed that."

Kyle wiped his lips once more. "Nah, I'm sorry. He is a terrible kisser, I wouldn't like to be you Violet."

"I beg to differ," I said. "He is quite the kisser, maybe he is better at kissing girls though?"

Kyle nodded smiling. "Yeah, I guess."

Sebastian pulled away from me. "Can we talk about something else other than how I kiss?"

Kyle looked at me, He tilted his head to the side. "Nope," we said in unison.

The happy moment was over, Sebastian turned to me wanting answers. "What happened? Theo said he killed you."

I sat Sebastian down on the bed, Kyle had decided to stay for the show. The black haired boy was sitting on the carpet, a serious look had shadowed over his earlier joking face.

"He, told me their gender." I said gesturing to my stomach.

"Wait a century, their?" Kyle asked.

"Twins- fraternal." Sebastian stated. "So you know?" I nodded. "Are they...?"

I smiled, "both boys."

Sebastian smiled, it didn't past long as I started talking again. "He then continued to talk about how he was a part of our family..."

Sebastian looked grim. "What did he do?"

A tear fell from my eye. Sebastian wiped it away but continued to cup my cheek with his gentleness.

"His blood- Valentine- You changed though- he-"

"No." Sebastian said firmly. "No he didn't."

"What did he do?" Kyle asked confused from the floor.

Sebastian adverted his eyes, he gave the wall a death stare. "That fucker, if I find him . . . I swear I'll kill him."

"What did he do?"

"Violet I'm so sorry, I didn't mean . . ." Sebastian trailed off with his words- his anger had subsided and it had been replaced with sadness once more.

I hugged Sebastian. "It's not your fault. It's Theo's."

"What the fuck did he do?!" Kyle yelled from the floor. Sebastian began to laugh strangely, it was as if he were being strangled by the air. There was no humor behind the laugh- it was cold and empty.

"He did what my father did to me." Kyle stared blankly at Sebastian's words. Sebastian heaved a sigh and continued, "I was born with demon blood in me, that's what Theo claimed to have done to our twins."

"Well, at least you aren't having a daughter or I could go all Jacob Black and date her." Kyle said. Me being more familiar with the mundane world than Sebastian burst out laughing.

"Thats stuffed up." Sebastian said.

Kyle scoffed. "Says the one who had sex with someone he thought to be his sister."

I stopped laughing. "You realize that goes both ways Kyle?"

He stopped short. "Oh . . . shit."A crooked smile grew on Kyle's face, "you know what we all need?"

I didn't get to ask what. Kyle ran out of he room before I could get a word out of my mouth. He came back, holding a tub of something victoriously over his head. "Chocolate Therapy!"