Quietude

Sebastian's Second Sister part 32

Quietude

••• Violet's point of view •••

I walked towards the person who'd just appeared. "Sebby!" I flung my arms around his neck and jumped onto his back.

He was still panting slightly. "Hey Vi," He burst out in laughter at how I wasn't letting go. He was going to have to carry me everywhere like a koala attached to him. NEVER LET GO JACK! I haven't seen 'Titanic' yet maybe I should get around to watching that movie soon so I know what I am talking about.

Sebastian's hands held my thighs, which were either side of his torso. He pushed me up his back more and began to walk down the street. I lay my head on his shoulder so I could talk into his ear. "I missed you... A lot."

A smile spread across his face. "I only left you last night, but nonetheless I missed you too," Sebastian placed a small kiss on my cheek.

A lot can happen in a night.

* * *

Sebastian opened the apartment door and I slid off of his back. He had a strained look on his face, as if he wanted to rub his shoulders. Well I had gotten heavier, I just hoped he hadn't noticed that much.

Jace appeared in the hallway. "Amigos!" he skipped towards us, his golden eyes glinting like dragons treasure.

Sebastian was about to question the spanish-speaking-boy but Jace had already jumped on him- pushing him to he ground playfully.

"Don't struggle or I'll lick you!" Jace was trying to control the squrming boy in his grasp.

Sebastian gave me a piteous look as if to say 'save me from my fate!' I laughed and walked into the kitchen, leaving my fiancé with Jace.

I would like to say that Sebastian is in good hands but I possibly can't , Jace is going to do something in: 5, 4, 3-

Sebastian's screams filled the whole apartment. Wow I didn't even get to one. Oh and I have to mention that Sebastian has a really high pitched scream, it could be mistaken that I was the one screaming instead.

"Why'd you lick my ear?!" Sebastian yelled. I still couldn't see them but I could only imagine the scene too easily. Too easily.

Clary stepped out of her room. "What is going on?" she said quizzically.

I shook my head. "Your boyfriend is licking Sebastian." She looked to the hallway for a second before turning to me. She had a suggestive smile on her face, we were going to leave Sebastian with Jace for a while. Maybe they could 'bond' a bit. Wink wink wink wink wink wndkis hgdjklsf. I laughed.

"Do you want to watch 'Attack on Titan' in the lounge room?Simon is here." Clary spoke smoothly while jerking her thumb towards the sound of itense music and the whirring of three dimensional maneuver gear.

I nodded and followed her into the lounge. The anime was already playing on the television, Kyle and Simon were strewn on the floor in strange positions. Their eyes reflected the scenes on the screen.

Clary sat down on the sofa and began to watch the show with them. Kyle eyed me as I slowly sat down, what did I do? Oh yeah...that. His head turned back towards the tv.

Half an hour later Sebastian and Jace joined us in the lounge. Jace cuddled up to Clary and Sebastian sat next to me closely. His eyes watered. "How could you leave me with Jace?" Sebastian whispered quietly so only I could hear him.

I gave him a evil smirk in return.

"You've made me soft Vi, for the better though." Sebastian leaned in for a kiss. Our lips attached, it was hard to keep it PG but we managed to pull apart a few minutes later.

I looked around to see Kyle glaring at me. I shot him a look back and he got the message- his dark curls turned away from me in a moment.

* * *

"WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?! She was the female titan all along?" Jace bounced up and down on his seat as he yelled to no one in particular.

Well, she did look like the titan and she did go missing for a while, and thats why Armen d- NO SPOILERS PLEASE VIOLET!

Okay, maybe I had gotten into the anime just a little bit. Who am I kidding? I WANNA JOIN THE RECON CORPS AND FIGHT ALONGSIDE CAPTAIN LEVI! I squirmed at the thought of slicing open the nape of a titan's neck, oh the fun I would have. But hey, I'm a shadowhunter I can kill more types of demons than titans, of course I've never actually killed a demon...yet.

Sebastian suddenly pushed himself off the couch; his face hardened as he took a step away from me. "Thats enough," he yelled," why have you been glaring at her all night Kyle? What do you think you are doing?!"

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

yeah, whaddaya think yo doin kail? Sorry got too caught up in it. 20 something chapters left. Thank you all for the amazing comments, I take the time to read them all. I appreciate everything from you's.

THE TITANS HE BREACHED WALL MARIA!

VιδιlιΤy

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω