Winged

Sebastian's Second Sister part 42

Winged

••• Violet's point of view •••

"Wait." Sebastian said. He shook his head. I couldn't understand it either, a demon and a mundane offspring is a warlock.

"I'm still mundane," Kirsty said. Her hands fiddled with the frayed placemat on the bench. "Theo did it..."
Why does Theo have to wreck everything for everyone? So... Miley's warlock mark was her flamboyant hair.

Kyle continued. "It's not so bad, but we had Albert before that, Theo didn't get to him." Kirsty let a tear slip from her left eye. I handed her a conveniently placed tissue from the tissue box.

She accepted it with the same grace and softness that I remembered her to have those years ago. "You don't know how much I want to-"
Livvy came up to us, cutting Sebastian's words short.

"Daddy, can I show Milly... um, Jonathan?" Sebastian looked confused for a moment, something changed in his face when he realized who Livvy was meaning. Miley.

Sebastian looked to Kyle and Kirsty for permission. "Eh, Jonathan is Livius' tortoise." Kyle scoffed and burst out laughing. He nodded towards Sebastian and Livvy went to show Miley his turtle.

"You- called the turtle Jonathan?" Kyle struggled for breath in between his laughter.

Sebby glared at me- blaming me for life- I laughed along with Kyle. "No, I named the tortoise Jonathan."

I noticed Kirsty had a blank look on her face, she didn't know about Jon- ooop- Sebastian was called Jonathan a long time ago. The two of us managed to contain our laughter after a small period of time- Sebby was sulking.

Many hours later; Kirsty and Kyle had to take Albert and Miley home. It was late and the kids had fallen asleep in the living room. We said our goodbyes and promised to meet up soon for coffee or something.

I looked at the two boys sleeping on the floor, Sebastian had gone for a shower. I picked Caspar up and took him to his room, a smile still evident on his cute face. He let out a soft snore, it was hard not to laugh but I stifled it so I wouldn't wake him.

He was a little angel in my arms, I loved little Caspar the way he was. I placed him in his bed. His side of the room was decorated with little dinosaurs on the walls, it was painted a light shade of blue, toys were strewn across his bed. I had to move them to get Caspar into his small bed.

I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before pulling the sheets over his small body. I went to get Livius, he was in the same position I had left him in. i picked Livvy up, I went back to the room the two boy's shared and approached his side of the room. It was closer to the door so he could get out easier when he has nightmares. We are going to move one of them to the third room once they get too old or one of them wants to move out of the shared room.

Right now Livvy's side of the room was painted red, it didn't go with Caspar's side of the room but it was how Livvy wanted it. I slipped Livius into his bed and took a look around. Instead of toys he had books, a small bookcase filled with books stretched up one wall, his tortoise 'Jonathan' was chewing on some lettuce in his large tank.

I placed a kiss on Livvy's forehead- I had to push his hair out of the way but I managed to do so without waking him.
I walked to the doorframe- looking back at my two boys, Caspar was drooling on his pillow slightly, I silently chuckled and went to leave. On my way out I saw a glimpse of a small smile on Livvy's face.