Chapter 15: Todoroki vs Izuku

Mulai dari awal

I finally catch on to what he's(they're) doing he(they) is(are) trying to get me to use my fire.

"This would easily be countered with your left side."

"FUKUKADO! DID MY OLD MAN BRIBE YOU TO DO THIS!?!" I yelled as he narrowly avoids my ice.

His(their) eyes go red as he yells. "AS IF I WOULD LISTEN TO ANY SH*T THAT MAN SAYS!" He hits me with a shadow blast sending me flying back and I catch myself and get ready for another attack.

His eyes turn to hazel and says. "WE WOULDN'T TAKE HIS BRIBES EVEN IF WE WERE POOR!" He takes the broken of ice pillars and sends them flying at me which I counter by freezing it preventing it from going any further.

His eyes become bright green as he blew out illusions and said. "That would go against our goals as a hero!"

I sweep away the illusions with ice as a shadow blast destroys all the ice then an earth flood is sent my way that I freeze. "Do you not get it!?!"

I was sent back as he threw a shadow blast at me and I remember bits of my past.

I had a headache as I recall the memories.

I was coughing and crying at the ground as my old man just hit me extremely powerfully and he was mad as my mom came to help me.

She tells him I'm only five but he responds by saying I'm already five and he slaps her away.

"Mom!"

The next memory was of me watching my siblings play as Endeavor grabs me by my wrist and drag me away saying I need to look away and that I'm different than them.

I remember the most traumatizing thing in my life next. My mom was calling her mom on the phone saying she had to leave and I called out to her.... and then poured boiling water at me.

I told my old man that it's his fault mom hurt me and that I will reject him.

His eyes go back to their green as he yells. "YOUR LEFT SIDE IS YOUR POWER NOT HIS! YOURS!!!"

"......."

I look back at a memory of me watching All Might with my mom. I recall as All Might explains that he says "I am here!" To show it is him who is there not somebody else with the same quirk.

I recall my mom telling me that I had to stay true to myself if I wanted to be a hero.

"I can't believe how I had forgotten...."

"You are not a prisoner of your lineage. It's okay to use your quirk. You can be who you want to be."

"DO YOU HEAR US!?!" He(they) yelled with red eyes as he sends more shadows his stamina noticeably weakening.

I burst into flames and the shadows he sent was destroyed and I see him(them) smile as my frostbite disappears from my flames.

"Why are you smiling? You're the one that helped his or their opponent. I'm not responsible for what happens next."

He wraps his bodies in shadows as he switches to sliver eyes preparing his earth flow.

"I want too..........BECOME A HERO!"

I prepare more ice as I start creating a heatwave and Fukukado starts taking chunks of hardened earth and ice to start building a shield as he sends an earth quake at me and I send my attack.

As I send my attack.

"I see now Fukukado......."

The shaking hits the ground and some teachers are starting to interfere.

"Thank you"

My attack hits him as I start to endure the earthquake but I feel a mud flood coming as I try to freeze it and cement walls try to block my attack to crumble weakly to my power.

Smoke was everywhere and we couldn't see a thing and when the smoke cleared out we were both at the edge of the stage.

Fukukado has used his telekinesis to keep him in place at the cost of him having to tank my power with his shadow armor and ice and earth armor.

We were both exhausted and he was badly injured as his shirt was burnt along with the lower part of the right side of his pants and had burns on his skin.

As I catch my breath I see the mud flood coming and freeze it only to be pulled back by my shadow.

"Todoroki is out of bounds! Fukukado wins!" Midnight declared.

"I lost but....... I don't care I feel so free I've never felt this way in years."

Fukukado then collapsed out of exhaustion and was rushed to Recovery Girl as the next matches went on.
~~~~~
Yo I'm back sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been busy with schoolwork cause it's PT week. Sorry if I rushed this fight too much to get you guys the chapter I'll try better at Izuku vs Bakugou.