Part 57

Akko POV

I woke up with sore body...I try to get up, but felt something holding me down from the back...I turn my head and it was Diana I grab her hands and try to take them off slowly...

Diana: "I would not do that if I was you...unless you want me to be punish..."

I felt shiver go through my spin and just relax and let her have her way...I can't take anymore punishments right now...I was closing my eyes when I remember about school...

Akko: "Oh! Shit Diana we forgot we have classes...we need to shower and get ready"

She groan and gets up...we both put our cloths on and head back to our own room I sneak into my room and grab some cloths and headed to the shower...after a nice shower I find Lotte and Sucy awake...I just gulp at the look on their face...

Lotte: "Akko I am surprise that you are a wake so early?"

Sucy: "She was actually not here at night...I wonder were you went..."

Akko: "Um...well...I...ya see..."

I just put my head down covering my blushing face...

Sucy: "Let me guess...Diana...ke-ke"

I just nod my head...

Lotte: "Well then for now lets all finish up and head to the cafeteria for breakfast now that Akko is awake for the first time..."

We finish and head out...dam I am sore all over my body...did she really have to do that...we got into the cafeteria and saw the blue team...may I am just thinking it, because I am hardly ever up this early...we sit down and I see Diana eating like if nothing happen...what the fuck, how can she be so clam...I put my plate on the table and sat down, but I whimper when I sat down and laid my head down on the table making it seem I am just tired...

Hanna: "What is wrong with her?"

I just grunt...fuck this pain...heal dam it...I just sat up winching a little and started eating, as I ate I notice that their were not a lot of people, well it is early and I am not normally up this early...I kept eating until I felt pain in my back...I jolt a little and groan...dam...this all...

Amanda: "Dude you ok, sorry I didn't know I hit you that hard..."

Akko: "N...No I am...just not feel to well right now...my whole body hurts right now..."

I just face palm myself did I just do that...dam I really am out of it...everyone was just staring at me, Diana was just eating, but I could see a little blush on her face...huh...I am dead...

Sucy: "Believe it or not, Akko was out last night and did not come to the room until morning...I wonder why"

I see everyone just gazing at Diana as she eats...after finishing she cleans her face with the napkin and stands up...we all watch as she turns around...

Diana: "I have no idea what you are talking about, let go girls we need to get to class..."

I got irritated, but I knew my friends were going to give up...lucky part is we all had the same first class with professor Chariot...we get inside and I only see Diana and the other and only a bit of students...are we really that early...I take my seat and prof. Chariot comes in...

Prof. Chariot: "Morning everyone, now for roll call"

She looks up as look surprise...I just tilt my head, but shrug it off and just out my head on my arms as I try to rest from last night...it still hurts, but not as much anymore...I am so glade I was born with power...I hear a door open and in comes the head mistress...I lift my head and look at her talking with Prof. Chariot...after their talk the headmistress send the rest of the students to their rooms, and had my team, the green team and blue team stay...once everyone left Prof. Lukic, Nelson and Pisces came in and they close the door...I just kept watching irritated that they have not said anything yet...then they all look at us...