Part 16

Akko POV

I open my eyes and look at the clock it is 4am and it is still somewhat dark, dang I never wake up this early usually 5 guess I must get use to the change of hours. I get off my bed slowly as to not wake up Rin and I give her my stuff animal to hug, I get dress up with my sport bra and some shorts that reach to my knee, though I prefer shorts that go through my thighs, but my parents are here so shorts that go up to my knee is fin. I get out of my room and head to the back I sit down and put on my hiking shoes and tie my hair into a simple ponytail, might as well train since I am up and try out my powers I did promise my spirits I would...

Diana POV

I woke up I see the clock it is 4 am I think it's time difference I got up and got dress after I was done I heard foot step I open the sliding door slowly and saw Akko awake, which was a surprise to me, I wonder what she was up to, and what on earth is she wearing, she kind of look cute...wait did I just no...anyways I decide to follow I put on a jacket it is kind of cold why would she go out with that outfit with this weather and at this hours, might as well ask I see her sit on the porch and put on shoes is she going somewhere I walk up to ask...

Diana: "Morning Akko, I am surprise to see you up this early you must have slept well?"

She jumps a little and then gives me a goofy smile cute...

Akko: "Oh, Diana you scared me there I though you might have been my mother or some one of my family, he-he...any ways what are you doing up so early, wait time change right, I guess me to and I was just getting ready to start training it is what I use to do before going to Luna Nova..."

Diana: "Wow it's a little weird you train you; you never seem to amaze me sometimes Akko"

I shut my eye and put my hand on my mouth and let out some giggles, but as I did Akko had gotten up and walked towards me. I open my eyes and she was only few inches away, suddenly I felt my body warm up for no reason and I felt a blush rush to my face, what on earth is wrong with me...

Akko: "Ya know you got a cute laugh"

I feel myself blushing a bit more, why all of a sudden am ill, it might just be the cold, yes of course the cold...

Akko: "Hey now that you up, ya want to go on a hick I am going to hike a trail that leads to my families shrine up the hill it has the best view of the whole village and land scare and sun is about to rise we might just get there it time to see the sun rise"

Dear Bea did she just ask me out, no, no calm yourself she is just asking to go on a hike nothing more, some were inside I don't want to go for the reason of the matter that I hardly ever hick, but another part wanted to get to know this knew Akko in front, she seem more mature and more cute, no, we are friends I could not, could I, huh might as well go maybe some exercise might clear my mind and I get to know Akko a bit more...

Diana: "Of course I will be delighted to join you on your morning training thank you, just let me go get ready"

I head off leaving Akko and rush to my room then got change, my room mates are heave sleepers, so it was easy to get in to change a hike with Akko, wait what is this feeling why is my heart pounding...

Akko POV

I sit down again and wait for Diana to get back then my spirits come out and start talking

Shredder: "Seems someone got hit by the love bug, he-he"

Akko: "Oh shut up, I don't even think she likes me that way she like men"