Part 31

Akko POV

I stared at her like a predator I want her so badly right now, suddenly I found myself in my mind world with Kuro, Shredder and Tracker looking at me...

Akko: "Seriously guys I was just about to make a move ya know"

Kuro: "Yea we know, but this time we want part, its not fair you get all the fun for yourself"

Akko: "What if she does not want to, did you ever think of that"

Tracker: "But if we take turns, we can probably reach out max number of fucking her"

Akko: "I think I just want to start with one clone and you guys can take turns if ya want, but for now just one clone, I don't even know if she would be interested in doing this...

Shredder: "Fine then me and Tracker can wait, but next time we get a chance"

Akko: "Ok, now let me head back already"

We all agreed, and I headed back to the real world where I found Diana's face close to me, it shocks me that I feel on my butt...

Diana: "Oh, Akko you ok?"

She says and giggles then held her hand out to me picking me up...

Akko: "Yea I'm good, but you surprised me"

Diana: "I am sorry, but when you did not respond I got worried, were you in the mind world with the others, what they were to talk about?"

Akko: "Nothing much just about how they want to train as well even if we are sharing the same body"

Diana: "Well that good, at least they are taking training seriously, is that all you talk about"

She asked with that beautiful smile I am madly in love with...I sigh then picked her up by her thighs and took her to the bed and laid her down, she looks at me with a surprise look...

Diana: "Akko what are you..."

I just kissed her passionately then we parted for air with a string of saliva connected to our mouths...

Akko: "Diana...I was thinking...if um you would be up, for something new?"

Diana: "Um...well that will all depending on what you had in mind of new?"

I get off her and did what Mia taught me, and manage to make a clone, Diana was speech less...

Akko: "So...um what ya think, you think you can handle two of me cavendish?"

I knew I needed her to say yes, so I had to tease her and use her last name to see if she would react the way I hope she does...she just gives me glare...

Diana: "Are you intending that I am not up to what you have plan Kagari?"

I was going to make a come back with words, but she got off the bed and kissed me, after that she pulled me to the bed kissing me and then looks at the clone then at me...

Diana: "I hope for your sake you, know what you are doing or this time it will be 3 days of no sex, I will show you that a Cavendish never backs down from a challenge without trying"

I just look at the other me which I know its Kuro, and tell her to bring out the two strap-on, Kuro just puts it on the table while I pull Diana off the bed and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close and I start kissing her...Kuro comes from the back and starts licking her ear as she start groping her boob...she moans in our kiss, dam do I love her taste, then me and Kuro grab each side of her gown and pull it off her, then Kuro uses her hand to turn Diana's face over and kisses her, ok yes she is me, so I should relax right, oh forget it, I kneel down, and start kissing her belly making my way down, I spread her legs a little and start kissing her thighs, making my way to her pussy...Kuro stops kiss her lips and kisses her neck as she continues to grope...