Part 40

Akko POV

I woke up in my mind world and notice Kuro was back in the same bed hugging me...

Akko: "What the hell are you doing"

I say as I pull her hands always and get off the bed...

Kuro: "Sleeping what's it looks like"

Akko: "Yea, but ya know you could have woken me up before sleeping ya know"

Kuro: "Yea, yea whatever, anyways things went well out there no one notice, except for our hot ass girlfriend, some how she knew it was me and not you out in the real world, so you might have some explain to do he-he one last thing don't fuck up with this one, she sure has one hell of personality that you will regret leaving"

I tilt my head, but shaking it off fuck I face palm myself, she is going to be so mad, though it did sleep awesome, I should have at least told her about change persona on her, I will have to apologies to her when I get back...I look up and notice the time on the wall since the spirits build their own home in my mind world I share mine with Kuro since I spend most of my time out, though I can use the others it basically depends on who is out in the real world...anyways I guess it is time for me to get back and face the music, I am so totally not looking forward to that...I just take a deep breath before closing my eyes then opening them and seeing myself not in my room, but Diana's I hear faint beautiful snore coming from the side of me and I notice Diana's peaceful face...she is so cute when she sleeps, and less scary...I just wonder if she will forgive me for what I did...I get off the bed gently not wanting to wake Diana and look out the window since her room faces the beach, I open it and lean on my arms looking at the view taking the fresh air in...

Akko: "I am sure going to miss this place...huh"

I had enjoy last week even if we did get into problem, but I manage to get with Diana and well with everyone acceptance it just felt amazing, and this week I may only have two days left before school, but it was sure hell of an adventure tough, but at least we manage and...I also got to see one of my birth mom so I guess that is a bones...I just hope we can continue doing this, in truth I hate fighting, but being born with great power, and a bad ass family comes with a price...I wonder if my other siblings are going through the same thing as I am, and if they to have met our parents...oh well not my problem, I have my own dam things to worry about...I say that, but right now I can feel arms wrap around me...I gulp and turn around to see Diana awake and hugging me...shit I am not sure id this is bad or good...

Diana: "Welcome back Akko, how was your rest"

Akko: "Um...yea I did so how do you know it was not me yesterday and how do you know its me now?"

She lets go and turns me around and I put my hands to my back holding onto the open window as she press her body to mine making blush like crazy and my heart pounding faster then ever...she put her finger in my lips indicating to me not to speak...

Diana: "Let's just say I am starting to get to know you a little more Akko, and don't worry to much, I will forgive you as long as you promise you will tell me when you plan on changing or else no sex for you, do I make myself clear..."

She says with her stern face and I just nod since her finger is on my lips, then she removes it and kisses me on the lips, she slid her hand to my side making her way to my ass and grope them making me open my moan and she push her tongue in exploring it...is she serious about doing it right now...after a few minutes of making out we break for breath and just gaze at each other...