Part 25

Akko POV

I woke up to the smell of kiwi mix with other fruits, Diana's hair smell good...I get out of bed gently as I try to get up I feel my whole body sore, fuck I think she fucked me hard especially in my ass, dam never get a Cavendish heated, I guess I deserve that since I did the same he-he, I get up and wobble a little to get some cloths and towels, as I did that Diana woke up she tried to try to get out of bed but almost fell I caught her in time. I carried her bridle style even if I am a little sore and took her to the bathroom I sit her down on the toilet and turn on the water then I help her get in and we showered together and may be had some sex, alright we had sex, but can't blame me she is fucken hot, we get out of the shower and got dress I used some of mine and Trackers healing power to heal her, making her able to walk, I could have done it earlier, but I wanted to ya know. We head to the kitchen and I start cooking, I made lunch since it was 12pm in the afternoon, so lunch I made rice balls shape as a bunny, stuff with heart shape omelet and cut strawberry's dipped in chocolate and chocolate dipped bunny apples... we ate it all and then sat on the couch, I turn on the T.V and we just cuddle while watching shows...

Diana: "Hey Akko"

Akko: "What's up love"

Diana: "When are we going back to the village"

I sigh, because of what happen, it could be anger, maybe guilt I don't know, but at this moment I was to avoid them until I can forgive them and until I can figure out, I am going to say...

Akko: "I don't know if I want to go back, how about we just stay here, stay with me we can get away from everything, we can go where no one can find us and live happy and create our own family..."

I kiss her lips then her neck gently...

Diana: "Akko...we can't do that...mnmmm...what about my family and the academy and your dream?"

I stopped and look at her with my puppy eyes and my wolf ears down...but it failed

Akko: "Huh, fine, but I won't like it, and about my dream I don't know anymore, a part of me want to, but the truth is I am afraid..."

She just giggles and I pout with my ears down...

Diana: "Atsuko Kagari the girl who fought my scary aunt, and a missile and the one who was able to bring back magic with Chariot as well, Akko you have done things that not many in the world could do, so give yourself credit, and everyone make mistakes no one is perfect"

She cures my cheek before kissing me...Dam I love her so much

Akko: "Find, I will go back to Luna Nova, but mind coming with me the house, I will feel comfortable if you were there..."

She nods and I lay my back to the couch with her on laying in top and we start kissing, after we break for air, we gaze into each other's eyes...

Diana: "We will head back tomorrow and how does spending the last week of vacation at my place, I am sure you will enjoy"

Akko: "Nothing would make me happier then to, just be with you, my beautiful goddess and powerful witch, dam how did I get so lucky"

Diana: "I ask myself the same question as well"

She giggles and we continue our kissing in the couch that may or may not have turn into more, hey it called power of youth...

No POV

While the two at the cabin are enjoying their last day together, off in the up north of Japan were snow falls, deep in a cave there is a person in a block of ice that had a crack on it due to Akko releasing her power the ice was weaken, it had seal that were torn apart, the ice melted as the persons body turn to flames...