Part 50:

Troyes POV-

As soon as we got through the door my dad had both Tyler and I in a bear hug. "Dad..you're killing us!" He chuckled, "sorry Troye!" He let us go and the whole family pulled us both into the family room. "So how was Italy!?" My mom asked eagerly. "Ugh it was so beautiful! I wish you all could've gone with us!" Tyler nodded in agreement. We rambled on about the buildings, the parks, the hotel room (not everything of course.)

Tyler's POV-

"Sounds like you two had a great time!" Troyes mother exclaimed. "We really did mom! Oh and dad? Can you pick up some boxes for the move?" The room grew silent, Troyes dad nodded "of course."

Troye led me to his room. "Wow!" He had a keyboard in one corner, a huge desk with a Mac, blackout curtains, stars on the ceiling. The room was really nice! "Yeah I put a lot of work into this room when I was growing up! I spent a lot of time in here so why not make it look good?" I ran my finger tips over the sheets on his bed. I glanced at him, he was staring at me. I turned and he sprung forward. I lost my footing and fell onto his bed.

Troyes POV-

I felt the desire flow through my veins. I pushed him forward so his whole body was resting on my bed. He flipped me onto my back and started to suck on my neck. "Wait!" He detached and looked at me. "My door isn't locked!" He giggled and got up quickly. I heard a click and felt Tyler's body press up against me again. He rubbed against me which made my shirt lift up, exposing my torso. He lightly touched my skin and then lifted his shirt up too. I could feel his heart beat in my stomach and his warm skin throb against mine. I dragged my hand down his torso and kept going. I felt him suck in quick breaths as I palmed against him. His head tilted back, eyes closed.