Part 26:

Tyler's POV-

1 month later-

Troyes ankle had healed beautifully and he was definitely ready to get off those crutches and walk normally again.

"Don't go too quickly. Just take your time." Troye stood up slowly and walked across the living room floor. He squealed loudly, "Tyler!" I laughed, "I'm walking normally again!" His eyes widened and he walked over to me.

Troyes POV-

You never realize how amazing being able to walk normally is until it's taken away from you. My excitement bubbled up inside me and I released it by kissing Tyler. He pressed into me and I wrapped my arms around him, lifting him up. He shrieked surprised and started laughing when I spun him around slowly. "You're such a goof!" He hollered.

I tried picking Tyler up in my arms bridal style, but my skinny arms made it difficult. "Really Troye?" He giggled. "Hang on!" I struggled and lifted him up slowly. Tyler's eyes widened. "Ha!" I shrieked.

Tyler's POV-

"Troye!" He walked me over to the stairway. "Good! Now try getting me up the stairs." He rolled his eyes and looked up, biting his lip. "Okay.." He said hesitantly.

"Almost...there" he groaned. My hands were on the railing bracing for to be dropped as Troye trudged up the stairs. He passed the last step and sighed. "Yasss!" I repositioned and wrapped my legs around his waist so I could kiss him. He smirked at me and walked into the bedroom.

Troyes POV-

I threw Tyler down on the bed and threw myself on top of him. "I've been waiting for this for a month." He giggled again, "I know! The thirst is real!" I attached our lips and slid my hands up his shirt. My tongue dragged over his lips slowly. Tyler's hands pressed against the sides of my face, his glasses were pressed against my nose.

Just as I unbuttoned his shirt leaving his chest exposed his phone rang. I groaned, "who is it!?" He leaned over and checked, "shit it's my mom." "Don't answer it now!" He shook his head and sent her to voicemail.

Tyler's POV-

I threw my phone down and flipped Troye under me quickly. He rolled over, making a sound of surprise and I smirked evily looking at him. His lips attached to my neck and I bent down to quickly unbutton Troyes jeans, when my phone went off again. "Ughhh! Jackie!" Troye said loudly. I groaned throwing my head down onto his chest. "You know she'll just keep calling" he sighed.

"Why the hell didn't you pick up!?" Mom screeched in my ear. "I was uh..." I looked at Troye and he shook his head wide eyed, "busy." "Doing what?" I wracked my brain, but I went blank on the spot. "Your silence says it all. Listen if Troyes there then I'll make this quick." She knew me too well. "You and your boyfriend should come out here soon! He should see where you grew up!" I smiled, sometimes I did miss Michigan. "Alright we can do that. How about next week Friday?" "Perfect!"

Troyes POV-

What the hell were they talking about?! "Okay love you too mom! Can't wait!" Tyler turned his phone off with a click and looked at me grinning. "Guess who's going to michigan with me next week?" I gaped and pointed at myself. He nodded slowly. "Really!?" I moved closer to him. "Yeah!" "Ahh!" I shrieked.

Tyler grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down slowly on the bed again, moving on top of me. "Now where were we?" He slid him fingertips down my body craving my bare skin.

Tyler's POV-

I felt goosebumps rise on his skin underneath my finger tips. I ran my lips across the surface and felt his hands grab at the nape of my neck. "Goddd I've been waiting for this for so long" he groaned again, wantingly. His voice deepend and his grip on me became tighter. My breathing started coming out hotter and heavier. Holy shit...