Part 28:

Troyes POV-

"I DONT WANT TO HIDE US ANYMORE!" I shouted frustratingly as I lept off the couch. Tyler shrunk back slightly and I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry" I placed my hands in his. "I'm just upset! I don't want to hide us. It makes it feel like it's not real." "So what? Last night wasn't real enough for you? You were there Troye! I remember!" I shook my head grinning, "Tyler I'm serious. Please can we just come out as a couple soon?"

Tyler's POV-

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Babe I just don't want people all up in our business! We deserve privacy." I said bluntly. He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up at him. "Tyler I'm leaving at the end of this month. That's in" he checked his phone, "20 days! I don't want us separating and people thinking your available."

Jealousy was not a good look, but Troye looked legitimately worried. "I would never cheat on you Troye!" "I know that! But...people thinking they can make a move on you...and trying to do things makes me sick to my stomach." His voice rising with every word.

Troyes POV-

I let go of him and sat down to let out a shaky breath. Tyler looked at me shocked and sat down slowly next to me. I could feel the tension in the room as he intertwined our hands lightly. "So...should we make one video or two?" I gasped and hugged him tightly, "I love you!" He giggled, "I know! I love you too." My heart swelled, "no I mean...I'm so glad I fell in love with you Tyler." His face softened so much I thought it was going to melt off. His lips pressed into mine and his hands were on either sides of my face. He pulled away after a minute and pressed his forehead against mine, "you take my breath away Mr. Mellet."

Tyler's POV-

"Listen I've got to go to Korey's so we can film a video together." Troye looked at me sadly, lip out. "Come onnnnn I won't be too long!" He groaned, "okay. Well I'll miss you!"

I had a 6 hour trip from LA to San Francisco but luckily I could catch a flight which would only take 3 hours. Troye would drop me off at the airport and house sit for me. I knew I could trust him.

Troyes POV-

I was always a little jealous of Korey. Him and Tyler were so close and I had wanted to be closer admittedly. But now that I was my jealousy had decreased I really liked Korey! He was a good guy.

"Do I detect jealousy in your face?" Tyler asked grinning. "Not anymore! Besides your my boyfriend not his!" He nodded and kissed my cheek, "that's right!" I put Tylers car in drive.