Part 25:

Tyler's POV-

I slowly undressed Troye. It was difficult getting him upstairs and into the bathroom so he was sitting on the side of the tub exhausted. I pulled his shirt over his head and noticed his brush burns were already almost healed. I brushed my hand over his skin, "no scarring." I smiled and crouched down to start unbuckling his belt.

Troyes POV-

I hated being this vulnerable. I wanted to be able to walk and drive again. I wanted to be able to pick Tyler up and throw him down on the bed again. Okay I never did that, but I still wanted sex! Although, the group shower was fine by me. Maybe it could become a regular thing?

Tyler placed my belt on the tile of the bathroom and unbuttoned my pants. "What about my foot?" "I'll unwrap it, just make sure you don't put any pressure on it okay? Just hop around and I'll hold you up." I smiled, he was such a sweetheart.

Tyler's POV-

I pulled his pants off, making sure not to move his foot and ankle too much. Now I could unwrap his ankle, take off his boxers....please. And quickly undress myself.

We we both undressed and I stood there feeling...odd. Troye looked embarrased, his face flushing pink. "Alright! Hop up babe." He did so and put his hand on my shoulder for support. I looked him up and down before he noticed. "Tyler!" I shook myself out of it and grinned, "sorry."

Troyes POV-

Well Tyler was enjoying this. I slowly got into the tub, still gripping Tyler. I wrapped my arms around his neck facing him. Because of the height difference Tyler was looking up at me, with a lustful gaze in his eyes. My breath was taken away and I felt Tyler's hand on the back of my neck. His grip got tighter and his other hand went back and flicked the water on.

At first the streams were cold and I gasped. Tyler pulled me closer and the water heated up. It felt soothing.

Tyler's POV-

I felt Troye press up against me and shivered. He leaned over and grazed his teeth and tongue over my ear lobe. I felt my head leaning towards him and my foot stroking his good leg. He moved across my jaw to my lips. He traced my lips with one finger and then pulled me forward. I groaned against him and gasped when he bit down lightly on my bottom lip. I lowered down and kept going. I felt him tense and his hands were now resting on my back, his hands clutching my skin. The steam coming off of us really set the mood.

Troyes hands were against the wall, holding him up as I washed his bare back. After I rinsed him off I leaned my nose against his back smiling. I kissed his spine and helped him turn back around.

Troyes POV-

"Well, I think that was a success!" I sat down on Tyler's bed with a towel around my waist. "It took about...2 hours though!" I laughed and started to towel dry my hair. "I have to rewrap your ankle now though" Tyler said sadly. My face fell, "oh okay." He rushed back into the bathroom and came back with the gauze and crutches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey everybody! I can't belive theres over 6k reads on this fanfiction! That's insane! Just wanted to say a quick thanks and to tell you that I love reading your comments so keep the comments coming!!! Love ya'll!