Part 43:

Tyler's POV-

I held Troyes hand tightly. We walked over to baggage claim and saw Zoe and Alfie. "I see you two found each other!" Zoe said smiling. I nodded and locked eyes with Troye, "we always do." We followed them through the airport. "So how are we getting to the hotel?" Troye asked. "We'll haul a taxi" Alfie stated.

Troyes POV-

When we were sitting in the taxi I was crammed up against the door sitting next to Tyler. I zoned out staring at him. "Troye!" I shook my head and looked at Zoe. "What hotel room are you and Tyler staying in?" I shrugged and looked at Tyler. "Room 15." "Well there ya go!" We pulled up to the hotel a minute later and grabbed our bags.

Tyler's POV-

I checked us in and we sped up to the room. "Whoa!" I shut the door quickly and locked it."Tyler! What's the rush!?" He said giggling. "Sex in Italy remember!" I huffed and grabbed him. I pressed my mouth firmly against his. We fell onto the bed but he pulled away. "Tyler wait" I looked up surprised "what is it?" He sat up, "were in Italy." I nodded, "uh huh?" "Meaning that there's so much to do and see! Don't you want to...experience some stuff before we do this" he motioned towards the bed. I huffed, "you're killing me here babe!" He patted me on the back, "tonight, after we see the beautiful place were in okay?" I looked up at him, "alright." He kissed me lightly and stood back up, holding his hand out for me to grab.

Troyes POV-

I tugged Tyler downstairs into the lobby. Italy was going to be breathtaking, especially with him. Although, a nagging voice in my head made me feel guilt throughout my entire body. What would happen when he found out?