Part 47:

Troyes POV-

"You...you love it?" He laid his hand on my thigh and moved closer to me. "Actually I adore it. You're an incredible person Troye Sivan and I would love to go steady with you." He giggled and I caught my breath. I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him. His head tilted deepening the kiss. His hand moved up to my waist and pulled me towards him.

When I pulled away I took his hand and slipped the ring on. "I wonder what the guys are gonna say when they see it?" He snorted, "well we could just say nothing and have them figure it out." I nodded, "we could do that."

Tyler's POV-

I dialed Zoe's number and waited. "TYLER!" I held back a laugh, "hey Zo! Where are you guys?" "Were back at mine and Alfies room now!" "Mind if we join?" "Of course not! But what the hell happened!?" I giggled, "see you soon Zoeeee." I laughed loudly and Troye joined in. "Come on. Let's not keep them waiting too long" he grabbed my hand.

We walked to their room and knocked lightly. When Zoe opened the door she grabbed us both without a word and pulled us inside. Jim, Tanya, Joe, Alfie and Marcus sat on the floor looking at me and Troye. Troye and I exchanged glances. "So start talking you two!" Zoe screeched, hands on her hips.

Troyes POV-

I swallowed, my mouth felt dry. "Well...this guy broke into our hotel room." "WHAT!?" Everyone shrieked in unison. Tyler patted my hand, "his name was Nick and he's gone now." "Who the hell is he!?" Alfie asked. I looked down, "he was my friend...kind of. He um....kind of kissed me not too long ago." Zoe's eyes bugged out of her head, "TROYE!?" Tyler patted my hand again, "Troye wasn't all to blame. Nick was an egotistical douchebag and he definitely got an earful from Troye and a swift kick from me."

Tyler's POV-

I tried to repeat Troyes speech about me to the group as accurately as I could. Zoe and Tanya awed at every sentence and Troye slipped his hand into mine squeezing it. He still made me feel butterflies when he did that. "So all of that happened after you two left!? Wow what a day!" I nodded at Marcus, "yeah it was." I smirked and looked over at Troye, catching his eye. "Whoa wait a minute" Alfie grabbed my hand and pointed at my finger "what is that!?" Everyone's eyes went to my new ring. "Ummmm." "ARE YOU TWO ENGAGED!?!?" Zoe screamed.

Troyes POV-

I snickered. "Babe you ruined it!" Tyler whined. I released my laugh and moved behind Tyler, wrapping my arms around his waist. "It's a promise ring Zoe, calm down." She glared at me, "calm down? CALM DOWN!? That's still a big deal you guys!" Alfie rubbed her shoulders grinning, "she means congratulations. Everybody nodded murmuring their congrats. "Thanks everyone" Tyler said. Zoe's mouth continued to gape open.