Part 33:

Troyes POV-

"We are not leaving this spot until you tell me what the hell is going on with you!!" I said, my voice betraying me with a quiver. "I can't" he sobbed. "Why!?" "Because it's...not something I can control anyway." I wracked my brain, what is he talking about? "Maybe it's something we can control?" He shook his head, "no." "Tyler I'm lost, I really am." I stood up, "and until you clue me in I'm not going to be able to help."

Tyler's POV-

The numbness was lingering. "I'm just bringing you down and I don't want that." "Tyler look at me" I ignored him. "Tyler!" I started to turn away more. "TYLER! GODDAMN IT JUST...LOOK AT ME!" I felt his eyes burn the back of my head with his stare. I turned and looked at him.

Troyes POV-

His eyes were...blank and gray tinted. Like fog. What's happening to him... I sat back down, my hands holding his face. "Tyler please talk to me. I won't judge you and I won't get angry I swear." He blinked, "I don't want you to go." He said, his voice deeper then usual. "I've had people leave me before but you?" He shook his head, eyes welling up. "I won't be able to take it." "I'm not going anywhere" "yes you are!" He shrieked. "You're leaving at the end of this month."

Tyler's POV-

"I'll only be gone for a month, then you come to stay with me remember?" "That month is going to be hell" I stared into his eyes. "Listen don't focuse on that, focus on me. Focus on my voice. We will get through this. It won't be forever." "After awhile you'll get over me and find someone else Troye."

Troyes POV-

I can't believe he just said that. "Tyler! I'm in love with you! There will not be someone else! How could you even think that from all that we've done and said!?" He just shrugged. I stared at him in disbelief. I'd never felt so hurt by someone and it was by him. I got up without a word and left him there alone.