Part 12:

Troyes POV-

Last night was exhausting but it felt amazing to be inside Tyler, to be connected as one like that. It was indescribable. I woke up in the same position I was in when I fell asleep. Draped over Tyler's chest. My body didn't really want to move. I lifted lightly every time Tyler took a breath. Eventually I crawled forward and leaned down near his ear, "Tylerrr." "Mmmm" he groaned. "Tillyyy" I snaked my hands around his neck. I saw him open one eye alittle and then close it. "I know you're awake Tyler." He still laid unmoving so I trailed my lips across the length of his jaw.

Tyler's POV-

I felt Troyes lips on my jaw and it tickled. I scrunched my nose and laughed, "alright alright." I opened my eyes and saw his stunning face inches from mine. "Good morning." "Morning" I kissed him lightly and sat up. "Oh geez." "What?" "I missed 5 text messages from my mom last night, and a call from the airport" Troye swiped his phone to unlock it. "Probably about your bags. Your mom though, what did she want?" I asked. "Just to know how I was doing. And how you were" he grinned. "Have you told her about...us?" Troye looked up and shook his head, "not yet."

Troyes POV-

"Why not?" Tyler sounded slightly upset. I put my phone down and looked at him. "We've only been together three days Tyler." "Yeah... but we've been friends for a year, and to be honest I liked you for months before falling in love with you and finally telling you the other day." I felt my mouth gaping open, months?! "I just don't want to hide us. I don't want to hide my feelings for you anymore." I grabbed his hands and intertwined them together. "I understand. I don't want to hide you either. If I didn't hide you as my friend I shouldn't hide you as my boyfriend." His smile radiated off him. "That's it. Come here." He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Tyler's POV-

Troye snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and sighed happily. I noticed that Troye hadn't put his boxer briefs back on and they were hanging off of my bedside lamp. I looked down and grinned. "I never get tired of that view" Troye followed my gaze and blushed deeply. I tapped his chest with the palm of my hand, "love you! Let's go!" "Where?" He asked perplexed. I looked at him , "Troye look at the date." I got up at grabbed some jeans and a shirt. "Oh damn! Playlist live is in two days!?" I laughed, "mmhmm. So we have a plane to catch today."