Part 9:

Troyes POV-

I slipped on my jacket and walked outside to Tyler's car. "How far away is this indoor skating rink?" "Umm about 30 minutes I think." "Okay" I turned on the radio and of course One Direction came on. I sang along quietly and Tyler lowered the volume slightly. I gave him a questionable look, "I want to hear you." He said. I grinned and started belting out the song. "Yassss!" He shouted , laughing loudly.

Tyler's POV-

When I rounded the last corner I had to stop at a red light. I looked over at Troye and noticed the sun beaming on his face. I could really see how long his eyelashes were and how smooth his skin glistened. He always left me breathless.

When we got to the rink I insisted on paying and Troye eventually gave in with a whine. We grabbed our skates and sat down on the benches beside the rink. "Here let me" I grabbed Troyes skates and slipped them on his feet. "Now you" he did the same for me. We stood up and poor Troye was already wobbling. "Take my hand" he took it and followed me slowly to the rink.

Troyes POV-

Oh god I looked like an idiot. As soon as we got on the ice I felt like I was going to fall. Luckily it was only just us two at the rink. "Troye you're doing fine!" We made it to the center of the rink very slowly. "Good job!" I swished sideways, "you're doing it!" I smiled and watched him glide gracefully around the rink once and back to me. "How did you get so good Tyler?!" He slid in front of me grabbing my hands. "Cold winters in Michigan, so there wasn't much to do." I put my hands on his hips and pulled him closer. I leaned forward to kiss him but ended up getting my toe stuck in the ice and losing my balance.

Tyler's POV-

Before I knew it Troye was falling on top of me. I cushioned his fall but my back ached now. "Tyler are you okay!?" He scooted up closer to my face, his body was so light on top of mine. "Yeah I'm fine Troye!" "Are you sure???" He looked at my head, patting it to make sure I hadn't hit it. "I'm fine I'm fine!" I said assuringly. He sighed, "ok good." I laid there not sure what to do. After Troye calmed down he searched my face before grabbing it and pressing his lips against mine. I immediately parted my lips and let things between us heat up enough where it felt like we could melt the ice around us.

Troyes POV-

Man was Tyler a good kisser. He knew what parts of my mouth to explore that I didn't even know existed. Some serious PDA happened and after a minute of that my lips were tingling so we separated and I stood up slowly. I held out my hand and let Tyler grab it, pulling him up. We kept our hands linked and skated around for another half hour. I fell a couple of times but it wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be.

Eventually I got good enough where I skated behind Tyler and grabbed his hat off of his head. "Hey!" He yelled and rushed after me. My laugh echoed throughout the rink. He caught up with me and pressed me against a wall. "I'm taller then you Tyler!" I held the hat higher. "Hmm" he pressed his body against mine and held my gaze. He leaned forward looking like he was about to kiss me but started to suck on my neck, "it's not going to work Tyler" I forced out. He moved to my jaw, gliding over it. Not even noticing I had dropped my arm in a daze and Tyler grabbed the hat. "Damn it!" He looked at me grinning and fit the hat on my head. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"Hey Tyler." I adjusted the hat on my head. He placed his skates back on the stand, "yeah Troye?" "Thank you" he looked at me, "for what?" I shoved my hands in my pockets, "for being an amazing boyfriend and for...being you I guess."

Tyler's POV-

My heart clenched and I felt my eyes swell alittle. "It's no problem Troye." I pulled him forward and pecked him on the lips, "I love you." "Love you too" he said smiling with his teeth showing this time. I loved that. It was cute. My hat looked good on him too but now my ears were cold. We got into the car and I turned the heater on.