Part 44:

Tyler's POV-

Italy was so beautiful. All the buildings and streets were so different from California, or anything I'd seen before. We made it to the leaning tower of pisa, "babe take a picture of me!" I jogged over to the side and pointed my figure out to "hold up" the building. Troye laughed and took a picture with both of our iPhones.

Troyes POV-

By nighttime we had explored so much and now we were starving. We stopped to get some traditional Italian pasta Once we were finished we boxed up the leftovers and started our long walk back to the hotel. I noticed a park to our left and stopped. "Tilly come with me" I grabbed his hand and hurried over to the grass. This patch was illuminated by a dim streetlamp and the stars were covering the sky. "Troye what are we?" I put my finger up to his mouth, "dance with me." He giggled, "what!?" I grabbed his waist and pulled him forward.

Tyler's POV-

"Troye I can't dance!" "Don't worry, I'll help you." He took my arms and wrapped them around his neck. His hands moved onto my hips. I was lifted up so my feet were placed on top of his feet. I giggled and grabbed the nape of his neck lightly and we swayed back and forth.

"So it's night time now" I said slowly, grinning. His eyes were on mine and then diverted to the side, "mmhmm." "Soooo wanna go back to the hotel?" My hand cupped his neck. He blinked and looked down, "um." Confused I lowered my eyesight to meet his, "Troye what's wrong?"

Troyes POV-

I nuzzled my face into his shoulder feeling sick to my stomach from guilt. "Tyler something happened back home..."

3 weeks earlier:

Troyes POV-

I felt so lonely without him there. It literally made my entire body ache. Time apart was always a good thing but this was way too long. I stayed in bed all day hugging the comforter and wishing I didn't feel so alone. Then Nick came to visit.

Nick and I had been friends for a little over a year. We usually only hung out if we were with other people so I was surprised when he showed up at my house. "Hey Troye" he said standing in my doorway. "Hey" I said softly, sitting up slowly. "How are you doing?" He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. I shrugged, "I'm doing okay I suppose." "Troye I know there's something wrong. Talk to me." His hand rested on my shoulder comfortingly. I had let his hand stay there.

"I just miss him so much. I don't want to feel alone anymore." I was on the verge of tears when Nicks arms wrapped around me, his golden hair brushing against my cheek. I had let his arms wrap around my body.

"I think you should give up on him." I pulled away quickly, "what!?" He shook his head, "he obviously doesn't care! Look at you!" I shook my head, "no." His hands grabbed mine, "Troye he can't be worth this pain." I kept shaking my head but let his hands hold mine. I felt him reposition himself and lean forward. His lips pressed against mine hungrily. I faltered back but pressed into him lightly and parted my lips. I had let his lips touch me.

Present time:

Troyes POV-

"I was so... lonely and I know it was wrong. I swear all we did was kiss and that's it and I regret every second of it." Tyler had moved away from me, staring at me without blinking. Silence. "Tyler it didn't mean anything!" He started to walk away, "Tyler wait!" I hurried after him.

Tyler's POV-

"Tilly please." I cut him off "don't "Tilly" me right now Troye. Just....don't." I kept walking. "I said I'm sorry! What else do you want me to say!?" He pleaded. I turned around, "I was lonely too Troye but I didn't go out kissing other guys!" "HE kissed ME! I didn't ask for that!" I shook my head angrily, "you didn't prevent it either." I turned back around letting him trail behind me.

Troyes POV-

Tyler mad was the scariest thing ever. He wouldn't even acknowledge my presence in the room. His back was facing me on the bed while I looked up at the ceiling. "I know you're awake Tyler." Of course I got no response. I had begged and pleaded all the way back home and this would be my last attempt tonight so I had to make it good or else we would go to bed angry and that's never a good thing.

"I just wanted to let you know I love you. I know this is all on me and I really truly didn't mean for it to happen." I swallowed my tears.  "Also once I came to my senses after like 5 seconds of that horrible kiss I punched Nick in the face. Nothing compares to you." After a minute of nothing I turned over to shut the light off and settled into the blanket. My tears spilled over onto the pillow. Then suddenly I felt Tyler's body turn. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer so he was spooning me. I sighed feeling relieved and placed my hands on his. His right hand whiped my tears away in silence.