Part 31:

Tyler's POV-

"Almost there!" Korey turned down another street. "Hey I meant to ask you! Are you nervous at all about Troye meeting your mom?" I nodded, "yeah. I know she will love him! But it's nerve wracking still of course." "Listen don't stress about it, I've met Troye. I would know." 

"Thank you so much Kor!" "No problem Ty! Bye!" I waved at him and watched him speed off.

Troyes POV-

I was an hour and a half early. Tyler was coming home and I was far too excited to sleep in late! I felt my pocket vibrate and pulled my phone out of it. "Just got on the plane boo!" His text said. I shrieked and texted back; "yay!!! Can't wait to see you :D."

Tyler's POV-

I was sitting in my seat just minding my own business when I heard, "hey cutie." I looked up in surprise and a dark haired guy sat across from me staring. "Hi um...I'm sorry do I know you?" He shook his head grinning, "no but I was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" I blinked, god this guy was forward. "Um I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend." "Oh...well congrats."

We sat there awkwardly for a couple of minutes. "So...can I see a picture of him?" He asked. I nodded reluctantly and swiped through my pictures. I showed him a professionally taken picture of Troye and he whistled. "Damn, he's hot." I nodded, "he is. But there's so much more." The guy leaned forward looking eager, "tell me." I felt like I was in the movie Mean Girls or something! The queen bee wanting the details on the new hot guy. 

Troyes POV-

He landed and I felt like I was going to throw up from the anticipation. I started to see people walk towards me and my heart quickened. I scanned the crowed, craning my neck to try and find him. I couldn't see him at first and it was making me worried... And then suddenly there he was...

He was just standing there with his suitcase. It was like some cheesy romance movie and it felt perfect. I didn't even realize I was running towards him until I was there and grabbing him by the waist. I pulled him into a kiss. I didn't care if we were in public. His hands cupped my face and his touch made it feel like everything was right again. "I...can't do...that again...ever" I said in between my kissing. He looked at me sadly.

Tyler's POV-

"Whoa whoa whoa Troye!" I said as he climbed on top of me. My keys dug into my hip making me wince. "Oh sorry!" He climbed off me and sat next to me on the couch. "It's alright! Hang on" I whipped my keys out of my pocket. "Alright come to daddy!" He giggled and climbed back on me.

My lips were swollen when we pulled away. "Want to take this upstairs?" Troye said seductively. "Okay but remember we have to wake up early tomorrow to film!" "Mmmhmm" Troye moaned, not really paying attention. As I pulled him upstairs with me a sudden rush of sadness overcame me. We only had a month together, only one more month of this. It would be worse when he left and I had no idea what to do but go upstairs and pretend everything was okay for now. Just me and him for now. All of him. I closed the door behind me.