Part 17:

Troyes POV-

I couldn't feel my legs. Me and Tyler were just sitting there looking into each other's eyes. That kiss was like nothing I had ever experienced before. "Okay I get it I have low self esteem" I said awkwardly. "Boo everyone has something they would like to change about themselves." I went to roll my eyes but stopped myself. "You really love me don't you?" He cupped my face in his hands, "more than anything."

Tyler's POV-

Troye nodded. "Okay?" He scoffed. "Don't ruin it I was trying to be cute!" I shrieked. He chuckled, "okay." I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his again. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my neck. I brushed my tongue against his and slid my hand against his jaw line simultaneously. He moaned and ran his hands through my hair. "You know I could take care of those insecurities for you. Make you feel...better" I purred.

Troyes POV-

My whole body shivered. I just wanted to tear all of Tyler's clothes off right there ,but I felt paranoid. We were in a hotel room, at playlist. What if people heard us? Other youtubers!? "As much as I would love that...I can't" I forced out and stood up. Tyler followed me and tilted his head, "why?" I shook my head, "sound circulates Tyler and were in a hotel." He giggled, "we can be quiet" his lips grazed the edge of my jaw. "I seriously doubt that" I scoffed. He pulled back and looked at me.

Tyler's POV-

"Are you really uncomfortable with it?" I asked. He sighed, "Tyler I love you and I want nothing more to rip your clothes off but.." His hands trailed up and down my arms then he grabbed my hands. "You know what? No more fear." My eyebrows shot up. "If they hear us then they can just deal with it!" I smiled, "wow this confident Troye is hot!" He smiled but then he looked at me with this mischievous grin before pushing my body against the door with his weight.