Part 40:

Troyes POV-

"Were back!" I screamed. Some peoplem just stared, some smirked, and others looked annoyed. Tyler laughed with me. He squeezed my hand and we walked to where his car was parked together.

"I like those!" Tyler had tried on a pair of glasses with round frames. "They match your hair!" He had dyed his hair back to lavender as soon as we had gotten back. I loved it that color so I was very pleased! "You sure? Do I look" he struck a pose, "fabulous?" "Ha! You always do!" He giggled and went to check out. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

Tyler's POV-

I checked out and noticed someone standing near Troye. I put on my new glasses and saw it was Sawyer. "Oh hey!" I jogged over to him and hugged him. "What's up guys!? Nice glasses Ty!" I grinned, "thankssss."

We had been chatting for awhile before I noticed the sun going down outside. "Hey Sawyer text me later this week?" "Sure! I'll see you guys around!" We waved to him and drove back home.

1 week and 5 days later:

Troyes POV-

"I can't believe today is your last day..." I stroked his hair, "it's only for now remember that. At the end of next week is Italy and we know how that will be!" He smirked up at me but then frowned, "have you given any thought to my offer?" I had actually, every second since he asked. "I did! I actually made a pros and cons list to help." He snorted, "really?" "Yes! It helped make up my mind!"

Tyler's POV-

"Well tell me this list of yours!" I sat up as he took out his phone and opened his notes. "Okay here it is. Let's start off with cons to get them out of the way."

Moving away from family and friends.

"You could visit them whenever you want!" "Shh! Questions and remarks after." I continued listening.

Moving away from Australia.

Moving to LA means it's hot, ALL THE TIME.

Leaving my bedroom behind.

This is a big commitment and it's a huge step.

And finally I'm scared.

"Scared?" He put his phone down with a huff. "I'm terrified Tyler. Moving to a new place is scary! Remember when you moved to California from Michigan? How scary that was?" I nodded, remembering vividly. "I cried all the way here."

Troyes POV-

"And now for the Pros! Because there are some of those too."

I have so many friends who live here.

I do love the sun and beach.

Experiencing new things.

More independence for myself as an adult.

More acting jobs out here and also singing related stuff.

"And most importantly," I intertwined our hands. "You. Being able to really be with you finally and not having to fear for our relationship! Being able to hold you whenever I want."

Tyler's POV-

"Yeah?" He nodded, "so I've made up my mind." I held my breath. "I'm not moving in with you." I felt my heart burst. "Immediately... but after Italy I'll start slowly moving in." I slapped his chest repeatedly, "you gave me a fucking heart attack!" He laughed and I grabbed him to kiss him. "OH MY GOD!!" He shrieked and I laughed feeling overjoyed. "You have no idea how happy I am right now..." he stopped and pressed his forehead against mine. "As long as you love me remember?" I nodded, my throat tightening "yeah."