Part 34:

Tyler's POV-

I guess I asked for this. Complete silence. When Troye is angry at you, really angry it feels like you could get frost bite from his coldness towards you. I felt like my whole body had frostbite.

"Want me to put your bag on the belt?" I asked timidly. He shrugged and dropped it at my feet. I sighed and tossed it on the belt. This flight to Michigan was going to be a long one.

Troyes POV-

I made sure our feet and hands didn't touch. I was so angry it was blinding. I knew Tyler's mom would realize the distance between us, I wouldn't be the one explaining why though.

A silent Tyler Oakley was an odd thing to see. I was listening to loud music when a message popped up on the screen...from Tyler. "Don't hate me." "Really? You're resorting to texting now?" I responded quickly. A minute later and I received another message. "You won't talk to me!" I scoffed, "and you were!?" I sent it and noticed Tyler shuffle uncomfortably.

Tyler's POV-

He was right. I took a deep breath, "you're right. And I'm so sorry." I sent it and saw him look at me from the corner of my eye. I waited for his text. "If you're really sorry then talk to me. We can't keep doing this. And accusing me of cheating or leaving you didn't help." I squeezed my eyes shut. "I love you, but that still won't change anything. I can't do anything." I sent it.

He received it. Read it. Shut his phone off. And threw his phone in his bag, moving over one seat away from me.

Troyes POV-

I climbed off the plane and followed silently behind Tyler. His mom was picking us up and I was kind of dreading it. I saw her ahead and braced myself for a whole lot of questions.