Part 5:

Tyler's POV-

I was getting really worried. It was already 11pm and Troye hadn't eaten anything all day. He had locked himself in the bathroom all day, probably crying. I felt terrible, I just needed to talk to him. Three days here and he's already mad, I hated when anyone was angry at me. Especially Troye. I couldn't ask him to wait for me while I was off traveling, he deserved better! The distance would be too much, I cared so much that I didn't want to hurt him. Even if that meant emotionally damaging myself.

I got up and walked downstairs. I heard someone in the kitchen and stopped. I peeked around the corner and say Troye making a sandwich on the counter. His face looked all red and blotchy.

Troyes POV-

I was starving. I finished making a sandwich and poured myself some juice. It felt like someone was staring at me so I looked at the stairway and I could see Tyler's foot peaking out. I ignored him and walked over to the couch. "Troye....are you okay?" He asked carefully and quietly. Like he thought I would break into pieces. Too bad I already had. I nodded without looking at him, my heart ached. I felt him sit next to me. "Troye?" I finished the sandwich. "Troye??" I gulped down the rest of the juice. "Troye!?" I got up, walked into the kitchen and then walked to the staircase. "Night Tyler."

Tyler's POV-

"Night Tyler" he said softly and walked upstairs. I broke down for the first time in awhile. I took off my glasses and cradled my head in my hands. I pinched the bride of my nose. What do I do? Have I fallen in love with him? I searched my feelings. Of course I had. Who the hell wouldn't?  I had gotten lost in him. I knew that now for sure, and I wasn't going to ruin it.