Part 18:

Troyes POV-

Before he even hit the door one of my hands were under his shirt stroking his torso and the other slipping into the front of his pants. My tongue massaged his upper and lower lip. I felt his foot start to rub against my calf, leaving goosebumps. He grabbed the back of my neck roughly and I slipped my hand from under his shirt to on his hips. I started to rub my other hand against his bulge through his boxers, feeling him lurch forward moaning. No more hesitation this time around!

After a couple of minutes of that, we took a second to catch our breath and realized the door had started to creak. Loudly too. Tyler pulled away and giggled. "I hope for Zoe and Alfie's sake that their asleep already" I said against his lips. Tyler grinned and winked then he slowly started to push me back and guide me towards my hotel bed.

Tyler's POV-

With a tingling sensation still overwhelming me from his touch, Troye sat down slowly and inched backwards onto the bed without breaking eye contact with me. He looked so intense. "I'm waitinggg" he sang. I laughed loudly but covered my mouth to stifle the noise. He snorted and I crawled on top of him. Seperating his legs with my knee.

"Well hello" Troye said smiling. "Hey sexy." I started to kiss and suck on his throat. "I love you." "I love you too!" "Thank you for being there for me..when not many other people would." I started to feel teary eyed.

That was unexpected!

Troyes POV-

"Oh god Troye you're gonna make me cry!" He whipped underneath his eyes and smiled. "I'm serious though! You love me unconditionally and that's all I can really ask for." He started to really cry then. "Okay no more sappy stuff" I whipped away some of his tears, "back to buisiness." He laughed and began kissing me again. He pressed his chest against mine and started to slowly pull up my shirt with his fingertips. "Let's break in this bed of yours" he said, his voice deepening making it almost sound gravely.

My shirt was flung across the room with haste and when I unbuttoned Tyler's it was thrown too. I felt heat spread throughout my whole body. "You know...I really...hope...this bed...doesn't creak too" Tyler said in between kissing me. I smiled and started to unbuckle his belt and tossed it. The belt hit the wall with a bang. "Jesus Troye!" I laughed, "sorry."

Tyler's POV-

I slid off my pants and looked up to realize that Troye had already gotten all of his own clothes off. I felt myself blush and my already apparent bulge, thanks to before, grow. "Wow you're quick tonight!" Troye smirked at me and then kissed me. The kiss was full of lust and passion and it made my temperature spike and my heart beat quicken instantly. It felt like such an adrenaline rush. He lightly bit my bottom lip and then moved onto sucking on my shoulder and behind my neck making my skin shiver. Yeah confident Troye was definitely hot.

After sucking on Troyes skin from one side of his neck to the other I pulled away. "Oh shit!" "What?" He asked looking startled. I pressed two of my fingers to his skin lightly, his skin had turned reddish purple all along both sides of his neck. "You gave me a hickey didn't you?" "Yeah...but this is going to be kind of hard to hide." "Tylerrrr!" He groaned. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it your skin is so..warm and soft." He rolled his eyes, but I could see him start to become a little flustered finally.

Troyes POV-

Tyler left a trail of light kisses over my stomach. I couldn't wait any more so I felt for the elastic of his boxers and pulled then down quickly. "You have no idea how much I want you right now Tyler" I stated while pulling his glasses off. He slid his hand down my side and to my thigh. Then he started to grind up against me as my body rolled. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him up so he was closer to me. His breathing hitched and I dug my fingers into his back. We were now eye level and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was definitely ready.

Even though we had done this before it always felt different every time. There was a lot more passion this time. It was a lot more pleasure then pain now too. When he entered me it felt like a shock wave throughout my whole body and I felt a tingling sensation in my abdomen. I gasped but he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. He pushed into me further then he ever had and my legs tightened around him, making my toes curl into his back. "I'm not hurting you am I?" He huffed concerned. I shook my head quickly, "no feeling you inside of me is....amazing." My tone deepened at the last word and my fingers sunk into the nape of his neck.

Tyler's POV-

Whoa...this was a whole new definition of turned on.

Troyes POV-

I could tell Tyler was taken aback so I took this opportunity to lean forward and glide my tongue over the side of his ear slowly. I felt him shiver and start to buck his hips, making me moan loudly. "Shh" he giggled. I pressed my lips to his as he started thrusting into me. We disconnected and I felt his hot breaths on my neck. "Oh..god Tyler!" My fingers sunk into his shoulders. "Tyler...harder please!" I called out. He quickened his pace and I felt like I was going to fall apart right there and I'm sure it registered onto my face as my teeth clenched together to keep my moaning in. We were both huffing and shuddering with desire. Also the bed did creak...very loudly.

After a while Tyler was sweaty and out of breath. My forehead was pressed against his. "Tyler?" He nodded, acknowledging me. "How was that?" I asked. He grinned crookedly and leaned forward to kiss me, tongue at full force. It basically said it all.