Part 15:

Troyes POV-

"Well our relationship went over pretty well with our friends." Tyler folded a pair of my jeans and placed them on the dresser. "I agree! But I wasn't as worried as you were." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed. "You know this is my room right? You don't have to fold my clothes for me!" He placed a folded shirt down, "I don't mind!." I shrugged.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Tyler looked up, "of course." I looked down at my hands. "Do you ever worry about the future?" He paused for a second, "not really...I try to live in the moment as best as I can. Why do you ask?" I rubbed the back of my neck, "I'm just worried about me getting hurt..in the future." I sighed shakily. Tyler stopped what he was doing and sat next to me. "You're worried I'll hurt you?" He was the one that sounded hurt. "I mean that when I have to go back eventually that we will drift apart. I'm scared for us, and I'm actually scared that the both of us will get hurt."

Tyler's POV-

I turned and crossed my legs on the bed. My attention focused only on Troye now. "I've been thinking about that too. You know that." Troye sighed and placed his head in his hands. "Troye" I put my hand lightly on his shoulder. "You know I would never try to deliberately hurt you right?" "Yeah" he muffled. I moved behind him and leaned my forehead on his back. "I don't want to be separated either." "What are we going to do?" I sighed through my nose heavily. "A lot of skyping and texting. Also I will visit you any time I can." Troye nodded. "I want it to work" I felt my voice hitch. Troye turned around to look into my eyes. "Are you crying?" "No." I felt a few tears start to spill out. Would I ever not worry about this?

I took my glasses off to wipe my face but Troye beat me to it. He rolled his sleeves over his hands and wiped under my eyes lovingly. "Oh god I'm such a mess. I'm sorry." Troye shook his head, "of all the times I've cried in front of you! You don't always have to be the strong one Tilly." I covered my mouth nodding.

Troyes POV-

I could tell Tyler was starting to feel hopeless. I continued to wipe his tears away, but they kept falling. "Hey hey hey" I wrapped my arms around him, his face falling against my shoulder. His tears were soaking my shirt. I loved my family but I wanted Tyler with me always more then anything. "You know I may have just thought of my own temporary answer. I have nothing going for me at home right now, how about I stay with you this month and we can switch every other month?" Tyler pulled away, "really?" I grinned crookedly and kissed his remaining tears away. "Really really" he let out a quick, satisfied breath and slammed his lips into mine.

Tyler's POV-

I kissed him with so much force that he fell back and hit his head on the bedframe. "Ow!" He rubbed his head. "I'm sorry!" I lifted him up enough to move him and put his head on a pillow. Troye stared up into my eyes, "I'm not sure if the rooms spinning because of hitting my head or looking at your gorgeous eyes." I smiled and rolled my eyes. I felt the sappiness seep through me. " That's twice now that one of us has gotten hurt!" Troye chuckled and grabbed me in his arms. I lay completely over his body, his arms holding me tightly. We sighed in unison and I relaxed against him, my face leaning on his chest. I felt myself drifting to sleep with him.