Part 22:

Troyes POV-

Using the crutches was exhausting. My arms were very sore from pushing up my weight even though I didn't weigh much! "Figures that the last day were here and I get to walk around with these!" Tyler was watching me walk back and forth while sitting on his hotel bed, "your last meet up isn't for another two hours so make sure you get plenty of practice. Why don't we go to Zoe and Alfies room?" I nodded, "yeah she seemed worried."

I went to knock on the door, but one of the crutches almost fell to the side. "Why don't I do this for now" Tyler patted my back. "I hate this!" I exclaimed frustrated. "I feel your pain" he sympathized. Then he knocked a couple of times while I stood there trying not to sway.

Tyler's POV-

It took only a couple of seconds for Zoe to answer the door. "Troye! Tyler! Finally!" She went to pull us inside but then she noticed that Troye was on crutches. "Oh my god!" I walked inside with Troye while Zoe held the door open for us. Once Troye was laying comfortably on the bed I slipped in beside him and let his weight lean against me. His good leg intertwined with mine at the foot of the bed.

"So what the hell happened!?" Asked Zoe, looking like she was going to burst from the anticipation. "Umm...well" Troye looked like he was having trouble so I intercepted. "Well these two motherfuckers tripped him! He got all scraped up and twisted his ankle! And!" Troye squeezed my hand, "Tyler. Calm down." I huffed, but then I looked at Troye and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry" Zoe and Alfie shook their heads, "don't worry about it. Your just being protective!" "I would do the same thing" stated Alfie.

Troyes POV-

"What were those two guys problem with you anyway?" Grunted Alfie. I shrugged, "who knows. I know not everybody's going to like me, but it was unexpected that's for sure." I adjusted my legs, but accidently got my bad ankle caught in the sheet causing it to push forward and turn. It made pain shoot up my entire leg. I sucked in making a hissing sound, "owwwwwww." Tyler looked at me worriedly, "are you okay?" I shook my head, my leg still tingling. "Note to self, don't move my foot!" "Do you want some ice?" Zoe asked. Tyler nodded for me, "yeah it'll help."

"Here ya go" Zoe handed Tyler ice wrapped inside a towel. He placed it over my ankle, holding it so it wouldn't slide off. "What would I do without you?" Tyler placed a hand under my chin, "you'd be screwed." I laughed and it felt so good.

A sudden knock on the room door made us all look up. "Come in!" Shouted Alfie. The door slowly opened, "hey wanna go get dinner!?" Caspar's thick accent yelled enthusiastically. He noticed me and Tyler in the bed and his eyes widened.

Tyler's POV-

"Wow! Well that sucks!" I nodded in agreement after Troye recapped for Caspar. "It could've been worse. Lucky it wasn't!" I stated. "So I guess we'll get going now" Troye said quickly. I looked at him surprised, what was the rush? "Oh okay! Umm I'll text you guys later!" Troye rose up and clanked away. I followed right behind him.

"Troye Sivan! What is the rush!?" He pushed the door open and looked at me behind his shoulder grinning. I followed him into the room, "what in the heavens are you doing?" Troye pushed the door shut with the end of one of the crutches. "I want to be alone with my" he got closer to me with every word. "Knight" clank "in" clank "shining" clank "armor." I was eventually pressed against the door. "I wouldn't say knight" I giggled breathlessly. Troye looked from my eyes to my lips, "I would."