"if you want, you guys can film at my place, they are coming over anyways." he shrugged.

"i'll text carly." and so i did. 

"still up for breakfast?" he locked his phone when i stopped typing. 

"always." i stood up after turning the music off. "i'm gonna find you a spare toothbrush, just wait here." i turned to enter my bathroom, checking my drawers to find a new one. "here." i gave it to him when he stood up too. "if you need anything, just ask." i pointed to the bathroom and he nodded, closing the door behind him. 

while david did his business, i picked my outfit, soon remembering what i confessed to him last night. i shook my head, trying to forget about my horrible behavior. i chose simple clothes, also grabbing a new pair of underwear to take a quick shower when david finished using the bathroom. "i tried to fix my hair, but it's just looks worse." he said as soon as he stepped out.

i laughed. "it's cute." he smiled passing by me. "now, i have to take a shower, so if you want anything from the kitchen, or if you want to watch some tv, feel free to do so." i said and closed the bathroom door. 

after taking the fastest shower i've ever took, i put on my new set of clothes, brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair. i put on some makeup so i wouldn't look hideous in the video we were filming and got out of the bathroom, finding david sat down on my couch, looking at something on his phone while he played with salem with his free hand. "she loves you." he glanced over at me as i sat down on my bed to put my shoes on.

"she didn't this morning when she bit me." i chuckled. "do you want to take her with us?" he asked while i picked one jacket to bring with me. 

"no, it's probably not a good idea, she likes to stay at home, even though i try to bring her, she just doesn't like it." i explained checking if i had everything inside my bag. "shall we go?" 

david nodded, getting up so we could leave. i locked the door and we used the stairs this time. "how's your head?" he tried to make conversation when we entered his tesla.

"haven't had any complains." i joked.

david looked dumbfounded with my answer, but he laughed after. "you're so immature." he shook his head, taking a quick glance towards me. "i mean, do you have a headache? are you hangover? you drank a lot last night." 

"i know, dumbass." i playfully rolled my eyes. "but it's fine, it hurts a little, but i'll survive." i shrugged as he nodded. "can i pick a song?" 

he shot me a glare. "just because i'm a great friend, like, the coolest friend, i'll let you choose it." 

"oh, i was drunk, i didn't mean anything i said last night." i said typing daniel caesar's name on the screen.

"really? not even when you said you liked to sleep with my hoodie because it smelled like me?" he raised his eyebrows.

"well, that was true." i blushed, putting 'blessed' to play again. 

"or when you confessed your feelings for me? you didn't mean it?" david smirked, making me feel embarrassed again.

"i meant it." i mumbled and turned the volume up so he could stop talking, earning a laugh from him. i started singing, smiling and looking at him while i did it. david took a few glances towards my direction as i sang to him. then, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, smiling. he understood. david went to the drive thru from starbucks, ordering us something to eat and drink. we both chose the grilled cheese, a black coffee and his fancy drink that he liked because of erin. i insisted in paying and he let me, handing the girl my credit card.