20. A twist

Quote one:

"From the start, we never had plans of doing this fair and square. Now, we are going to take you down." -Bixslow

Quote two:

"Juvia lives for the ones she loves. If you have love in your life then you have to keep on living." -Juvia Lockser
————————————————

Last Chapter:

Without a second thought, Erza jumped up and went to jellals side to comfort him. "What do you mean?" She asked while she was patting his back in a soothing manner, while saying it in a very soothing way. "I'm saying, after our first mission of having to do these repulsive things, and we wanted to quit. Our master threatened our family and friends, saying that he would kill them if we told anyone or if we tried to leave." Jellal was having a full on break down now. "I-is this really true?" Lucy whispered, barley audible. Natsu heard and slowly did a slight nod, looking down not wanting to face them anymore. Gray and Gajeel were also looking down, a look of regret on their face.

"We know that you're side is the right side, we just can't change to it." Gajeel admitted. The girls thought for a second before simultaneously coming to a mutual agreement.

"What if..."
—————————————

"What if..." the girls trailed off, looking at each other to make sure they all had the same idea. "What if, you join us as a part of fairy tail," the boys faces looked disappointed. "We can't. We've had people offer us jobs other places, but like I said Master is going to kill our family and friends if we do." Jellal reminded. "Then he doesn't have to know," levy started. "You can work with us to defeat Sabertooth. While doing that, you would also be showing your loyalty to fairy tail. Being as you all are apart of Sabertooth you must know some ways to deafest them or some weaknesses. In any case, it would be like killing 3 birds with one stone. Your family and friends would be safe, Sabertooth would be defeated and you would be able to join fairy tail." She finished.

"I agree with shrimp!"

"So do I,"

"It's worth a shot,"

"I guess we could try..."

"All right!" The girls cheered after hearing the boys answers. The girls looked over at Mira who was still tied up and asked her to get free. "Okay." She blandly responded and the ropes just fell right off of her and she walked up to the boys. "Where are your marks?" The boys hesitated for a moment before natsu showed Mira his right shoulder, gray his right peck, Gajeel showed his left shoulder and jellal took off his long hoodie revealing his muscular body and skin tight shirt and pointed to his bicep.

"Thank you!" Mira said in her usual cheerful voice. Then, she used a stamp remover to take off all of their marks and used another stamp of the symbol of fairy tail and stamped them all in the same place where their previous mark was. "Congratulations, Gajeel Redfox, Gray Fullbuster, jellal Fernandes and natsu Dragneel welcome to fairy tail." Erza told them with a smile using her arms to make kind gestures.

"It seems Master was right after all,"

"Yes, it would seem so."

"He said, they would change sides and end up falling for them,"

Everyone whipped their heads around to see two people; Sting and Minerva. "M'lady, What are you doing here?" Natsu asked. "M'lady?" Lucy whispered asked to natsu. "That's Minerva Orland, the daughter of the master of Sabertooth, who aslo happens to be Sabertooths most powerful member." He told all of the girls. "Then, What's sting doing here? I thought he had no part in this?"

"We we're supposed to make you think that darling~," he put his hand out, kissed Lucy's and bowed like a 'gentleman'.

Everybody cringed at his attempt to flirt while, Lucy gaged and pulled her hand away.

"Anyways, now that you're officially our enemy's, we have to eradicate you," Minerva crossed her arms and had a sly smile on her face. Juvia scoffed and told her that there's no way she could beat them.

"We'll see," she responded then, a barrage of punches went straight for Erza. Before she had time to react, the punches were merely inches away. Erza was about to block when jumped in and took the blow for Erza. "J-Jellal?" She had a horrified look on her face, everything else blurring away. Flashbacks from her life in the orphanage coming through her mind. She saw that jellal was unconscious and started talking. "It wasn't just you," her voice was shaking. "I also liked you when we we kids," her hands were gripping onto his shirt and her head was lowering slightly. "And now, I think I love you again..." she trailed off. Little did she know, jellal regained conscious and heard the entire thing. When she noticed jellal, her face turned as red as her hair realizing that he heard everything. "I-I...u-uh..." she stuttered trying to find something to say next. Before she could though, jellal did something unexpected to everyone. He grabbed her head and closed the gap in between them, closing his eyes while kissing her. Erza's eyes widened in shock for a couple of seconds before melting into the kiss.

When jellal finally pulled away, he pressed his forehead against Erza's and told her: "I love you too."

After their moment, jellal regained his strength a little bit and the two of them started to free the students.

Meanwhile, natsu and Lucy started fighting sting. It was a pretty even battle until natsu slipped on a textbook that was out and fell onto to Lucy, making them kiss. When they got back up Lucy's face was extremely flustered. "Hey Lucy, sting is a very formidable opponent and it might get a little rough. So, I just wanted to tell you this; Lucy Heartfilia, I love you." With that he jumped right into battle. Lucy curled her hands into fists and screamed, "I love you too!"

Gajeel, levy, Juvia and gray were fighting Minerva. She managed to hit one of grays  lungs, which caused oxygen to stop flowing properly. Juvia noticed this and ran up to him, pushing him down, she did mouth to mouth with her eyes squeezed tight. She managed to get the oxygen flowing properly agin while the two whispered a soft "thank god you're okay, do you know how worried you got me. Why did I have to fall in love with you of all people?" Gajeel and levy were still fighting Minerva. She used the same attack that she used on Erza and gajeel jumped in to save levy.

Gajeels arm got badly insured which levy saw. "Gajeel you big dummy! Why did you do that? Why did you get yourself hurt for me?" She had tears threatening to fall. "Because shrimp, I don't know why or how, but I think I love you." He softly told her. "Me too," she cried into his chest.

"We've gotten everyone to safety, let's finish this!" Erza told them. They all nodded and met in the middle of the classroom, back to back. Their eyes showed determination and no sign of wavering, they were focused on their enemies and no one else.

"Very funny,"

"If you want to try, then bring it!"

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part! I think that maybe the next chapter might be the end of the book plus the epilogue. I'm also going to start another book that's a crossover between fairy tail and Harry Potter sometime in my life. And I hope you guys check it out!

~1300 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author