3. Spies!

Quote 1:
"There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person that can bear solitude." - Makarov Dreyar

Quote 2:
"We know our weakness. Now what will we do? We'll get stronger! We'll get up and fight!" - Natsu Dragneel

———————————————————

Last chapter:

"So that's what happened to me." "Wow so we all had an interesting experience with them. But I cant cant that jellal guy out of my head. I feel like I know him." Erza-chan said. "You've never mentioned him before" Lucy-chan said. "Just forget it" Erza-chan said quietly, deep in thought.
———————————————

Once all the girls finished telling each other what happened they were going to watch a movie, when the floor underneath them suddenly disappeared, making them fall down onto a slide like floor. "Owwwwwww!" All the girls exclaimed. "Hello girls," Makarov said. "Master, you said we could have the rest of the day off!" Lucy whined. "Yeah, well I changed my mind." He said sternly. "Well if you called us here on a day off it must be important." Erza said thinking of what that might be. "Well, apparently spies from Saber Tooth are infiltrating our school to find out more about us." He blandly stated. "W-what?" Everyone questioned.

"Then, do you think that they are the new kids?" Levy asked. "It might be them or it might be the new person that's coming tomorrow form Saber high." He told them. "What? More new kids from Saber high? Did mr. Jemmina lose a bet to you or something?" Juvia asked. Makarov had a big smile on his face saying, "yes he did, and because he lost he had to give me 5 of his best students. Four of them arrived today and one more tomorrow. My mission for you is to show the new student around tomorrow, then find out who the spies are, get close to them, find out all of their secrets then try to get them to join our organization." He said. "Ok," all the girls said in unison.

They then realized something. "Um, master how do we get out of here?" Juvia asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot you need to leave." While saying that Master Makarov pulled a lever that came out of no where, which made the floor the girls were standing on turn into a spring and flung them out. "Owie!" They aller yelled for landing in weird positions, well except Erza who landed on her feet. "H-How do you do that Erza-chan! Every time this happens you always land on your feet, while the rest of us land almost braking a bone! Tell me your secrets!" Juvia Said, that last part up close to Erza's head making her head look bigger and making a weird face. "10 years of martial arts training." Erza replied. "But we all did martial arts training and we still land like this." Lucy said pouting and pointing to how they landed. "Yeah, well all of you only did 1 year of martial arts, while I did 10!" Erza exclaimed proudly. "Yeah, Yeah," They all grumbled.

~

Today was the day they got 1 more new student. "Apparently his name his Sting Eiffel, Stang Ecluffie no his name was Sting Eucliffe." Lucy told herself, looking through his file. When they got there this sting guy was an hour late. They were about to leave when he finally arrived running and waving his hand in the air. "Sorry I'm late, my Emo roommate got me late." He said. They were about to get going when sting noticed Lucy. "If a star fell from the sky every time I thought of you the sky would be empty~," He said in a somewhat seductive tone making Lucy blush a lot. Then Erza stepped up and said, "um, excuse you, you just met Lucy and your already trying to get her to go on a date with you?!"

"So that's her name; Lucy. It's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." He said again, which made Lucy blush even more. "Ugh, let's just get this over with." Juvia said.

~

"Wow this is a really big school, it probably is the same size as Saber high." Sting said. "Ye-," levy was about to finish talking when her phone buzzed, everyone else was with her so it had to be Master with another mission. "Guys we have to go, Now!" She yelled at them. "Oh, is the beautiful Lucy leaving already?" Sting asked pouting. "Yes now leave us alone." Lucy said.

~

"What is it Master?" Erza asked barging into the room. "Well, I just found out more information about the spies." He said. "Really what is it?" Juvia asked. "You know those new kids who came yesterday?" He asked."Yes," they all said. "Well, take a look at these files." He said while putting 4 files on the table. They each took one. It said that they were the best spies Saber Tooth has, they have a perfect mission record just like them and they have never once even come close to messing up, just like them. "Wait, so your saying that these boys are actually spies!?" Erza asked dumbfounded.

"Yes," Master said.

——————
~882 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author