4. Ships!

Quote 1: "Care too little, you lose them. Care too much, you get hurt." - Gajeel Redfox

Quote 2: "If lives were lost today, then lives were also born. How important each day is... depends on how important you feel it is to you." - Erza Scarlet

——————————————————————————

Last Chapter:

"What is it Master." Erza asked barging into the room. "Well I just found out more information about the spies." He said. "Really what is it?" Juvia asked. "You know those knew kids who came yesterday." "Yes." We all said. "Well take a look at these files." He said while putting 4 files on the table. We each took one. It said that they were the best spies Saber Tooth has, they have a perfect mission record just like them and they have never once even come close to messing up, just like them. "Wait, so your saying that these boys are actually spies!?" Erza asked confused. "Yes" Master said.
—————————————————————————

'Wow... I never thought natsu would be a spy. He seems too Loud, carefree, obnoxious and annoying. But now I find out that he is one of the best spies in Saber Tooth, and he's also on the team of our worst enemy's! This. This is just to much!' Lucy thought. 'I'm pretty sure the other girls thought that too.'

"But those guys seem like total idiots! How could they be spies!?" Juvia questioned while screaming.

"Maybe, that was just an act they put on to make them seem less suspicious," Master said. "I have a question," Levy asked. "What is it?" Master responded. "How did you even get this information? Are you even sure that it is from a reliable source?" She asked. "Yes, I am 100% positive that the source is reliable," Master said pointing his finger around while he was talking. "Then May I ask, who did you get this information from?" Erza asked. "From Mira," he responded.

"Mira can you please come in here?" He asked.

Mira came in looking like this:

"So Mira, you finally decided to stop making out with Laxus and get some work done~," Erza teased, with one hand covering her mouth and the other one flipped down with a big smile on her face

"Oh shut it Erza, and least I have some new ships!" Mira replied with a sly grin. "The matchmaking demon has been revived." Lucy said rolling her eyes. "One more thing Erza, What was the name of that guy you had to show around?" Mira questioned. "Uh, Jellal. Why?" She asked. "Oh no reason, just I now have the perfect ship name for you. JeRza!" She said. Then for like five minutes she kept on chanting:

"JERZA
JERZA
JERZA
JERZA
JERZA
JERZA
JERZA!"

"I am so glad that she doesn't know what the other boys names are." Juvia said in relief.

"Oh Juvia I do know what their names are! In case you forgot, I was the one who found out the information!" She said. Then for the next couple minutes which, felt like forever to the girls she kept chanting:

"JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE
JERZA
GRUVIA
NALU
GALE!"

"How can you say all that without getting out of breath?" Levy asked amazed. "Because a matchmaker can never rest and they don't need to breath!" Mira exclaimed proudly.

"Also, Laxus is apparently a spy from Saber Tooth. But I turned him to our side, but their master doesn't know. I'm pretty sure you girls could do that to. Laxus is now my personal spy whose a spy for a spy." Mirajane said.

"WHAT!!!" All of us yelled, including master.

"I can't believe my own grandson would betray me and work for Sabertooth," Master said in disappointment. "Well actually, he is a spy working for a spy while being a spy for another place and spying on us while spying on them. Basically, he's spying on everybody." Mira said, then immediately Masters mood brightened. "Then that's wonderful, my grandson really is very accomplished!"

~

Back at Sabertooth, the boys were having a serious conversation. "Wait so you're saying that those girls who showed us around are actually spies from fairytail. And on top of that they are also the team that rivals ours!" Gray yelled. "Yes you are correct," Jemmina said. "Your saying you want us to get close to them and get info on their organization?" Jellal asked. "Yes precisely," Master replied. "Oh and gray, please put on some clothes." He pointed out. "Huh! When did this happen?" Gray asked looking down. "Ha ha ha! Stripper lost his clothes!" Natsu yelled laughing while holding his stomach. "You wanna go pyro!" Gray yelled angered. "Sure ice prick!" Natsu replied, equally angry.

"Stripper,"
"Flameass,"
"Ice princess,"
"Pyro,"
"Elsa,"
"Ash for brains,"
"Pervert,"
"Idiot,"
"Droopy eyes,"
"Squinty eyes,"

They kept on throwing insults at each other and eventually they looked like this

(A/N: ignore the talking. That's just what they looked like.)

That was until jellal came and smashed their heads together. "Owwww!" They both cried out in pain, rubbing the tops of their heads. "Behave!" Jellal yelled. "Aye sir!" They both said simultaneously while holding on to each others shoulders as if nothing happened.

——————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part!

~883 words
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author