7. After

Small A/N: I can't believe that this story has 600 reads! I know for most writers 600 reads is nothing, but this is my first fanfic so I wasn't expecting so many people to read it.

Quote 1:
"It's only the end if you give up!" - Elfman Strauss

Quote 2:
"Freedom can be found at the bottom of your heart." - Rob
————————————————

Last chapter:

"What's happy doing?" Lucy questioned at the blue cat trying to do tricks to impress a white cat in clothes. "That's Carla, my cat." Wendy said. "We think happy has a huge crush on Carla because of the way he acts around her. He even tries to give her some of his fish, which he never does. Never!" Zeref added. "Well anyways let's get on with our date!" Natsu said to Lucy excitedly.
————————————————————————-

"I have to go now Natsu. I have a lot of school work to finish and it's getting late." Lucy said to him. "O-oh," Natsu's mood saddened but he immediately perked up again. He wouldn't admit it, but he actually had a lot of fun with Lucy today. "No worries, I guess you take your school work very seriously, huh?" He asked which Lucy replied with a nod. 'He's horrible at hiding his emotions.' Lucy thought. Right now, Natsu had the fakest smile ever on while rubbing the top of his head. "Well if anything, I had lots of fun tonight!" Lucy attempted to cheer natsu up while thinking, 'why am I trying to cheer him up? We're enemies.' "Thanks! I had a lot of fun too!" He replied actually happy now.

~

Lucy just finished telling the girls every detail that happened on their date. From when Natsu brought her to his house, introduced happy and his siblings to when she had to leave. "Wow! You mean Natsu took you to his house and introduced you to his family! That's amazing lu-chan! But why did you leave? You know we always finish our homework at school. An—could it be? Has Somebody finally stolen our lu-chans heart?" Levy sceptically asked. "And could it be that you stole his heart too. The way you described him on your date makes seem that he really likes you! Even if it was a spy from our rival agency." Levy excitedly said. "Ya, ya. He didn't steal my heart he just took me on a date, and I only agreed to it because I needed to get close to him." Lucy replied flustered. "Anyways we need to go to sleep now because it's already 3:00a.m and we have school." Erza sternly said. "Goodnight," Everyone said to each other.

When Lucy got into bed she was having a very hard time sleeping. All she could thing about was what Levy said about her heart being stolen and how she stole his heart. 'That's not true. It can't be, can it? He can't like me, we're enemy's. I can't like him either,' Lucy thought to herself. 'Well I guess I should get some sleep now,' Lucy thought again. Slowly after that she drifted off into a peaceful slumber dreaming about what levy said.

~

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Lucy screamed at her alarm clock attempting to turn it off. "God. I swear this thing gets louder every morning," Lucy said to herself. She heard her door bust open and immediately snapped her head in that direction getting prepared to fight if necessary. When she saw who it was she sighed, relieved it wasn't and enemy, just Erza and Levy wondering what happened. "Why were you screaming 'DIE! DIE! DIE!'?" A curious Erza asked. "Is someone attacking you?" Levy asked. "N-no. I was just yelling at my alarm clock, trying to turn it off." Lucy sheepishly replied.

"Seriously? You were getting me excited. We haven't gotten attacked in like, a month. It's getting boring." A pouting Erza told her. The two sweat dropped and before they could say anything Erza was yelling at them to get up and get ready— because Lucy was still in bed and Levy was in her gray pyjamas that said 'Iron' with a heart in the O.

~

When they got to school Lucy was trying to avoid the boys as much as possible. It worked up until science when Ms. Aries told them to pair up with someone for the rest of the year to work with as their lab partner.

Of course nobody wanted to work with a nerd, and Lucy was used to this. She would usually do these things alone.

"Ms. Aries, I can't find a partner," Natsu told ms. Aries. 'How could the most cutest and popular guy in school not have a partner.' Lucy thought to herself. Ms. Aries looked around the class looking for someone else without a partner until she saw Lucy and told natsu, "You can be Lucy's partner. She doesn't have one so, it would be perfect." Natsu just nodded and walked over to her.

"Hey Luce!"

——————————————————————

A/N: I'm sorry for the extremely long wait. I will try to update again soon when I have time. Until then Happy Mother's Day!

~867 words
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bye!

~Author