15. Library

A/N: I'm just going to put the next episode of the video I put in. Because, it has all 4 ships that I'm using and I can't find any other videos.

Quote one:

"The minute you think of giving up, think about why you held on so long." -Natsu Dragneel

Quote two:

People cry...not because they are weak, but because they've been strong for too long." -Mirajane Strauss
———————

Last Chapter:

Ever since that day jellal never stopped talking about her, until one day he just completely forgot about her." Mystogan finished proudly.

"And how do you know all this stuff?" Questioned jellal. "Isn't it obvious, because me and Sigerion were always stalking you. Your life was always more exiting than ours." He said casually, as if it was a normal thing to do.

"Oka-," Erza was cut off by someone yelling her name.

"Erzie!"
————————

"Erzie!" Someone yelled to erza.

"Hmm," she looked around to try and find the source of the voice.

"Over here!" The person yelled again. This time Erza located the exact cause of the ruckus and saw her childhood friend; Millianna.

"Millianna, What are you doing here?" Erza questioned. "Just passing by, and it seems you've met up with the triplets too! Erzie it's been too long," Millianna said.

"I know, but I have to leave now. It was fun seeing all of you again!" Erza waved goodbye to the 4 and started walking home thinking, 'no wonder he looked so familiar, it was jellal from the orphanage.'

~

The next day at school levy kept on running into Gajeel. "Ugh!" She screamed. "Why are you always going the same way as me!?" She snapped. "Because were in all the same classes," Gajeel said as if it were the most obvious thing ever. "Humph," was all she said.

During class Gajeel kept on annoying levy and laughing. "Cut it out already! If you keep this up your going to get in trouble for sure!" Levy whispered screamed.

"Ms. McGarden, Mr. Redfox, what is so important that you had to interrupt the entire class?" Mr. Sagittarius said to levy. "Nothing," she mumbled under her breath. The teacher sighed and told them that as their punishment for disrupting the class, they had to re-shelve all the books in the library tonight. It was supposed to be a punishment but, to
Levy it was more of a prize—being the book worm she is.

~

"Dammit, How did I get dragged into this?" Gajeel whined, while levy was enjoying reading the books then shelving them. "Maybe, if you pick up a book and read it you'll see how amazing they are and enjoy shelving them." Levy scolded. Gajeel sighed and picked up a book with the label 'cat' on it. He opened it up and attempted to read the book. "How are you supposed to read that when it's upside down?" The female asked. "Huh?" He questioned. He then looked at the book and realized that it was in fact upside down. "That's what I couldn't read anything before!" He realized.

~

After 2 long hard hours of placing books on shelves Gajeel and levy finally finished. "Finally, that took long enough!" Gajeel dramatically said rubbing imaginary sweat off his face. "You didn't do anything except stand there and watch me while saying, 'gihee'!" Levy angrily yelled. Then at the same time both their phones rang.

"Gajeel! You're needed, come quick!"

"Levy! You need to come back quick!"

——————————————————————

A/N: Anyways, tomorrow is the last day of school for me so woohoo! That means I'm going to update this book more for the next month. I hope you enjoyed this part!

~642 words

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Bye!

~Author