Introduction

A/N: Sorry their isn't a picture of Gajeel and Levy. I couldn't find one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hi! My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm one of fairy highs school nerds. I have blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes and I always wear a part of my hair up. My friends and I all get bullied for being nerds. We don't mind it though. Because we have a secret, a secret that nobody knows except us and master. We are spies that work for an organization call fairy tail. If we wanted to we could destroy every one of those bullies, but we choose not to. Because it would blow our cover. The master of our organization is also the principal of fairy high, but everyone calls him gramps. We all specialize in different things. I specialize in martial arts, self defence and I can hack. I always wear a blue shirt with gold buttons that go around the front of the shirt. A teal scarf around my waist, dark brown boots that go up to my thighs. A white short skirt that ends right before my boots do. My skirt comes around my waist and buttons at the side. I always wear one arm in an arm warmer, with a belt and a pouch attached to it.

"Us spies are allowed to cut class any time we want to because we have missions, and we live together. My friends are:

Juvia Lockser

Juvia always wears a blue dress and has her hair different everyday. She has blue hair and blue eyes. She specializes in martial arts and water. If you give her even a little bit of water she can do anything. She is a kind and caring person but if you make her made she will stalk you then murder you in your sleep.

Erza Scarlet

Erza has scarlet hair and brown eyes. Her last name comes from the colour of her hair. She always wears a dark blue skirt that stops at her thighs and a white t-shirt worth a dark blue ribbon across it. She specializes in martial arts, fighting, and building things. If you give Erza some things she can make something very useful . She cares about her friends, and will do anything for them, but if you make her mad you will die a painful and merciless death.

Levy McGarden

Levy is a short girl. She has short blue hair that she wears with an orange headband. She wears an orange dress that stops at her thighs and see through leggings. She specializes in martial arts and research. If you need to find something then levy can do it very quick. She also has a lot of knowledge about almost everything. She is a sweet person who loves books.

"Together we are the spies of fairy high!"

-

"My name is Natsu Dragneel I am one of saber highs biggest heartthrob, bad boy and player. I have spiky salmon hair, but people keep calling it pink! It's not pink it's salmon! I wear a black vest with orange rims. The sleeve of it cover only one arm and the other .side it like a tank top. I wear black jeans, and a white scarf that looks like dragon scales. My shoes are black sandals with lots of grip on them, with a buckle in the front and a buckle in the back. It has a slit for my toe and a part that goes over the top of my foot. People tell me that I'm not very smart, well actually they call me stupid. But I care about my friends a lot and I won't ever let anything happen to them. I specialize in martial arts, fire. Meaning fire doesn't hurt me, I can eat all the hot sauce you can give me and I always have a way to use fire whenever I need it. We have never failed a mission as long as we've been spies and we are allowed to skip school whenever we want, for missions."

His friends are:

Gray Fullbuster

Gray is natsu's best friend. They always fight and call Each other names. He has a really bad habit of stripping in public. He doesn't even notice that he strips all the time. Gray is a caring person and is not afraid to speak his mind. He can be very straightforward about stuff. He has spiky dark blue hair and always wears a cross necklace. He wears a long white shirt with blue rims and zips up. At the top it opens up. He wears black jeans with black laced boots. He specializes in martial arts and ice. He can freeze anything, ice and cold weather doesn't bother me and he always find a use for ice.

Jellal Fernandes

Jellal is has blue hair and dark brown eyes. He has a tattoo on one of his eyes starting at the top of his eyebrow and ending on his cheek. He is kind and is always there to break up natsu and gray when they are fighting. He specializes in martial arts and heavenly body. Meaning he can make his body extremely tougher and can change the way he moves instantly.

Gajeel Redfox

Gajeel is kind and tough. He enjoys picking on people and making them mad. He has a lot of piercings all over his body and has long black spiky hair. He specializes in martial arts and iron. He can make anything as hard as iron and can make iron into anything. He wears a black leather vest, with a white t-shirt underneath it. He wears black leather boots that go up to his calves and a spiky scarf that covers his entire right shoulder. He wears beige baggy jeans and a black collar with hand gloves with stubbled medal.

With all of them, they are the spies of Saber high!

The fairy tail agency only has one enemy, Sabertooth. For the school, Fairy high—the school the girls from fairy tail go to—their only enemy is Saber high, the school where the boys from Sabertooth go to.

————————————
Thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it!.
1094 words
Bye!